For those who don't like Elden Ring: What is your personal favorite game?

For those who don't like Elden Ring: What is your personal favorite game?

Attached: 894784736464.jpg (670x1100, 187.55K)

ZAMN, how is he climbing that in full plate armor?!?!1??!!!1

I am enjoying Elden Ring

Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

That's just Elden Ring with pixel graphics.

Bloodborne
Link to the past
Pokemon gold and silver

Monster Hunter

>Bloodborne
>Monster Hunter

Attached: 1561844820360.jpg (332x326, 23.06K)

Horizon Forbidden West and Battlefield 2042

what type of game?
Quake, Ultima Online, Symphony of the Night, or Shadow of the Colossus, depending on what type of game you're talking about. There are lots of types of games.

Kingdom rush

ZAYUM SPLIGGA!!!!!!!

DMC1

final fantasy 13-2

Any game where 9/10 bosses aren't shit is better than Elden Ring. Elden Ring is Dark Souls 2-2.

Attached: 1471270330982.jpg (428x226, 39.89K)

Sekiro.

>not answering the question
whats wrong? dont want us to know how much of a hippo crate you are?

Is that Vyke?

Rust is my favorite game, but I've been playing it less lately, because I need to focus more on school. Can't devote entire days to wipes anymore.

Elden Ring is a good game, I just didn't enjoy some of the boss fights. The first playthrough was tolerable, but I don't see myself playing it again. It's too tedious to find upgrade materials, items, ashes, etc. Don't wanna go through all that again. NG+ sucks because all they do is pad enemy stats. Not fun.

Despite saying ER is a good game, though, I simply didn't enjoy it. It was tolerable. Meh at best, after my 89 hours of playtime. Glad I beat it.

Attached: 16493928374.jpg (930x1062, 100.66K)

I like Elden Ring but it's not even close to being my personal favorite game.

Jet Set Radio, Noita and Dragon's Dogma

>It's too tedious to find upgrade materials,
You mean you don't like not being able to buy Stone 3 and 4 until 40 hours into the game?

I got mixed feelings on Elden Ring.
The enemy change to denote an area where you should be leveled higher and have better gear is pretty wonky in terms of damage dealt vs received. I can handle enemies, but it takes quite a bit more whacks than it should to drop anything above the extreme trash end of the scale and they do pretty retarded damage despite my armor being buffed if they do get through my guard or rolls.
I considered I might be in the wrong area, but I am not.
It REALLY seems to kind of demand a specific build to really play effectively and my going Str, Fat, and Dex split apparently makes the game angry as opposed to just going glass canon archer or mage.

Smithing stone (1) is retardedly sparse too. The bosses having less health is kind of a plus. I don't mind them hitting like trucks, but actually busting their ass back somewhat is a nice change of pace.

Nioh 2
New Vegas
Dishonored
RS2
RDR1
Dragon's Dogma

>Dark Souls 2-2.
thats why its so kino

RE4
Morrowind
Baldur's
DS1

I like Elden Ring, it just didn't live up to the hype I had for it. It truly does feel like Dark Souls 2 (2). I rank Dark Souls 1 above it. The map could've benefited from being condensed a bit, removing some of the copy-pasted dungeons and less mushrooms/flowers guarded by dogs. I'm also not a fan of the crafting. Overall 8.5 for me. It might have been a 9.0 if it didn't have unfinished (barbarian chick) and bugged (vyke invasion) quest-lines.

Modded Minecraft

I think the huge map is fine. It just needed to have huge sections that are completely empty instead of being caked in those soulless skyrim dungeons. and the content condensed into specific sections of the map. actual high quality content.

There are no "those who don't like Elden Ring".

There only those that like it and there are those that haven't played it yet (mostly poorfags).