I have 81 hours of playtime on Elden Ring...

i have 81 hours of playtime on Elden Ring, all on a single charge of my xbawks controller and it still has 66% of charge.

is it true that playstation owners have barely 4h of play time before they have to charge their controllers?

L O L

Attached: controller.jpg (3843x2155, 2.41M)

Yeah but you just plug it in. I don't have to waddle down to the store for more AAs

>xbawks
It's "xbox"

Yeah, I burn through it pretty quick. Never timed it, but it's got a lot more parts than the avg controller, to be fair.

I bought a ps5 last year and haven't charged the controller once yet

gtfo 4chinz and back to fixing my Cyberpunk you polish nigger

>not playing wired all the time
lol, lmao

>he doesnt know there are rechargable AA batteries
i too just plug in my xbawks controller bro

On PS4 it sounds about right. Didn't bother buying a PS5 because lmao no gaems ty polaku robaku

>no games?

Good luck getting 80 hours of rechargeables, homie.

I skipped the ps4, so I have plenty of games. heh

My ps4 controller usually lasts around 8 hours, but I have two controllers so if one dies I put it on charge and use the other one

I use this because I refuse to charge a controller and my wired 360 finally gave up the ghost.

Attached: Screenshot-2020-11-19-at-1.32.50-PM.png (1806x1194, 1.34M)

You mean Bloodborne? All the other ps4 exclusives worth a shit made it to pc
>MGSV
>Nier Automata
>Chaos;Child
>Steins;Gate 0 (it's shit but I wanted to play it anyway)
>13 Sentinels
>Underwater Ray Romano
>Ghost of Sushi

like i told you, i have 80 hours of play time on these bad boys and they are still have 66% of charge left

after they discharge i will just switch them for another pair of charged ones that i have laying around and will just plug in the discharged ones

no down time at all

Attached: firefox_Sd9tOLVNn2.png (584x840, 508.59K)

>my rechargeable batteries are already giving out in under 24 hours
I know they can soldier on for the rest of the year but it still feels bad knowing the inevitable draws closer.

Attached: 1550995384293.jpg (879x656, 223.92K)

People actually care that much? I just leave mine plugged in anyway. The battery does suck but it's never an issue, and there's never been a situation where I just sit and stare and wish the battery was better. What do you even do? Sit 200ft from the console at all times? Cooking dinner while in voice chat? I don't understand.

rechargeable batteries are superior in any way

I've had PCs off and on through the years, but I'm done with it. I've been a MacBook fag for awhile. Consoles compliment it nicely.

I use a knock off 360 wired controller

>macfag
cringe

>iToddler