How the fuck does this shit manage to be WORSE than xenoblade 2...

how the fuck does this shit manage to be WORSE than xenoblade 2, i just wanted to fly around in a mech but instead i got XC1 but total dog shit

Attached: file.png (283x351, 206.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QY2kRPIic-I
youtube.com/watch?v=xOeb7StJlRc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWLBaEHwDgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

X>2>1

X is the best Xeno game of all, really

when does X get "good" then, because 6 hours in and i've fallen asleep during half the cutscenes and the only good thing it has so far is the world detail

>X is the best Xeno game of all, really
Only if you pretend Xenogears doesn't exist

you're just wrong, that's how
correct takes

Once you get Overdrive, I believe it's chapter 4 or 5. The best part of the game is recruiting new species to NLA and doing their lengthy chains of cultural questlines. Obviously getting a big robot and stomping around the countryside is also up there but even before that once you get past the initial job training missions the game immediately opens up. Make sure to constantly swap your party members on side missions to raise their affinity so you can do their side quest chains

Filtered.
This.

>6 hours in to a 200 hr game
>Doesn't even have full access to the gameplay mechanics
Lmao.

ill borrow it tonight

>samefagging
don't you have a japanese humor thread to make Xfag

Xenogears and X have a lot in common really, especially the last 1/3 of their respective stories and the cringe mascot characters. Saying that I don't think having an hour long slide show after the final boss would have saved X's ending, but it's seemingly forgiven in Gears for some reason.

Ya copin'? Ya copin'.

Do you know what a samefag is? Because it's not what you pointed out there

597 ain't a samefag but IP count didn't go up when 561 posted so yes

>IP count didn't go up when 561 posted so yes
Kinda funny because that's my first post and the second one is a reply to another of your posts.

You're wrong though. If you don't think X is the coolest Xenoblade game, you're fucking retarded.
I'm not saying its my favorite story of the Xenoblade games, as I still think Xenoblade 1 has the best story, but its more enjoyable then XB2's for me BY FAR.
Also the music is fucking amazing, and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get some taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=QY2kRPIic-I
youtube.com/watch?v=xOeb7StJlRc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWLBaEHwDgI

>X is the best Xeno game of all, really

Barely has a story. No characters other than Elma Lin and Lao are relevant. No towns. OST the equivalent of Paradise Of Strangers' writing.

Only thing it has going for it is customisation, mechs and its world.

All Xeno games have a lot in common with Gears you dumb retard and all Xenoblade games have mascot characters (Nopon).

Sitting here laughing at your comment. Sawano music is the equivalent of Paradise Of Stranger' writing. I'm surprised Sawano didn't do the music for that game desu. Would fit it to a T.

Shit composer unless you love nu-metal and bombastic generic Hollywood Hans Zimmer knock offs.

The story isn't great, game's more about checking out side quests and moon jumping around the map. If you have no interest in that at all then you may as well not play.
To note, the game's long as all hell so iirc it's like 30 hours to get a mech or something, and getting flight is another bit of time. Flight arguably makes the game less fun so no need to rush for it either.

I'm sorry you extremely have dogshit taste and are so obsessed with Stranger of Paradise that you bring it up in a completely unrelated thread and still can't even get the title of it correct.