Mods are deleting Elden Ring threads

You are not allowed to talk about video games on a video game board.

Attached: 1646489306730.jpg (1920x2560, 1.04M)

fine by me, it sucks to have almost 15 threads about elden ring every day, go back to /vg/ fucking faggot.

Nobody uses /vg/ fuck you discord tranny
The one time Any Forums is all talking about and discussing a real video game and you cry about it.

Why would we need 15 threads for that faggot

Deleted your thread and use one of the thousands of existing ones

Maybe because it's a huge fucking game with tons of things to discuss?
Oh yeah and again it's a video game and video games are allowed on Any Forums

then make a fucking general instead of spamming half of the catalog with stutter ring
Any Forums - Elden Ring and Tard Wrangling

>talk about video games on a video game board.
get fucked lmao
this board is for twitterdrama and other /incel/ shit only
heil trannyjannies

NOOOOOO WHY CANT I SPAM THE CATALOUGEE WITH WORTHLESS ER THREADS

>then make a fucking general
How about fucking no? how about you stop being a little bitch and not complain when Any Forums is being used for it's intended purpose?

>Oh my god! people are talking about the recent big release instead of making twitter drama threads or "Games with this feel?" threads? BAN THEM NOW!

I don't even care if you don't like ER but how about not being a baby and just ignore them and talk about something you want to talk about?

Attached: 1619128326398.gif (270x270, 2.03M)

How about you cope with your spam threads gettin deleted you porch monkey lmao

How about you blow your brains out?

It's about fucking time

Attached: from.png (1792x918, 849.21K)

>I'm following the rules by talking about video games
>mods make the rules
>why are mods deleting my threads waaah
Disingenuous little faggot. You want attention, not to talk about ER.

Good

What is the point of Any Forums if you can't talk about video games?

What rules? Elden Ring is a video game this is a video game board is it not?
I don't give a fuck if you don't like ER it's still a video game and we should be allowed to talk about it.

Not him but why you tards need to spam 15 usless threads then?
90% of ER threads are anything but usefull, just circlejerk, pretty much what /vg/ goes.
Then we have 1 or 2 threads that have actual discussion and they are usefull for something.

Starting an entirely new thread to ask some retarded question that could have been asked in one of fifteen active elden ring threads hardly constitutes mods frivolously deleting video game related discussion, you braindead neanderthal

Attached: 94ABE85F-F81C-43C7-9EB5-654AF7053109.jpg (447x444, 15.73K)

Attached: FNB3PaCUcAUJ6Om.jpg (347x360, 24.43K)

/vg/ was made for multiplayer games so Overwatch and FF14 threads didn't clog the place up forever
ER while it does have online elements and PVP is still a single player driven experience with tons of shit to talk about
That is allowed on Any Forums and if you got an issue with that then you might as well just leave the board

My favourites are the dungeater threads

He eats poo!!! Isn’t that crazy!!!!

shut the FUCK up tranny don’t you ever fucking reply to me again

Nobody has a problem with talking about ER or From games you fucking faggot but there are 57 Soulsborne threads on Any Forums right now. Why the fuck do we need that many?

the number two nosher

If you don't like them then ignore them faggot
I made a thread about quests in ER and I felt that deserved a thread
Threads will die off naturally if you let them instead of being a faggot and deleting a video game thread that belongs on a video game board.

Attached: 1607957100325.jpg (559x566, 36.73K)