What is the Cancer ruining video games?

What is the Cancer ruining video games?

Attached: Cancer.jpg (586x255, 9.19K)

(You)

OP

Me (I'm gay).

Attached: 217215076_123559346612018_5439221387637738093_n.jpg (720x419, 25.3K)

Any Forums

Attached: matchmaking_was_a_mistake.jpg (880x1000, 180.2K)

Publishers.

Attached: why_gigantic_died.png (1229x394, 55.71K)

Western devs and game """journalists"""

Normalfags and people with no self control who will buy games no matter how shit they are

Consoles.

Prettty much ruined internet as a whole.

Attached: Nuke it.png (1200x1200, 329.53K)

Niggers,fags and feminazis

Whoever plays as female.

Weebs

I bounce between wacky gamer and stoner zone.
What about you, bros?

Attached: 1634892076578.png (680x764, 333.27K)

Women, niggers, trannies, indies, leftists, mtx, open world, Blackrock and jews. There are some other issues, but if you got rid of these, we'd have a new golden age.

gacha

women and minorities who are a significant portion of the market purely because of the money they receive (in the form of government handouts) from white male labor

g*merg*te

souls clones

I don't play games. Every game since 2003 has been shit. I talk about games I never played and never intend to, but I can't even force myself to play anymore, since all I can think about are the women, normalfags, trannies and just outright physical and metaphorical niggers who play games and claim to be having fun, and I just feel pure revulsion. It sucks when you realize how the world truly operates, how everything is preordained to make you fail, how the jews are making your life more difficult, how most people are cattle being led from one slaughterhouse to the next, it just drains your ability to have fun.

Same, when I actually play TF2 any more. Matchmaking killing most of my old haunts kinda killed it for me.

Normalfaggots

Yeah, for me 24/7 2fort and trade servers were just fun hangout spots to wind down in back in the day.

You retards buying all the modern trash 24/7 is literally what ruined gaming

Stop being a bitch, you act like a 12-year-old who failed their math test and think it's over.

Videogames have been dead for a very long time now, unless you're a braindead leftist who claps at everything other games have done better decades ago.

everyone born after 2000 and their lack of taste, which is why good devs go bankrupt and stuff like fortnite is popular

Unthinking FOMO consumers
You get the industry you deserve

the pretense that every game should cater to everyone.

journalists