Is there ANY game that features a trans character with an actual personality instead of "I'm trans I'm trans did you...

Is there ANY game that features a trans character with an actual personality instead of "I'm trans I'm trans did you know I'm trans"?

Attached: 1646271387555.jpg (331x547, 114.76K)

No, that would be unrealistic

No, because actual trans people just consider themselves men or women and don't need pointless attention.

>bideo jaem
>has character
>diversity hire non-devs: they're trans btw
planet earth

nitw until they changed it in a patch so the goat says "I'm trans I'm trans did you know I'm trans"?
and ruined the character

Hmm...

not trans, just a tall Jew

I don t think that Abby character in TLOU2 ever mentions it?

There's a trans character in dead by daylight that doesn't have it in her bio even though it's obvious from her character models.

That's just what a trans identifying person is. If they weren't larping as the other sex and wanting you to know and approve of it, they wouldn't be trans.

Remember before 2014 when you could go online and not have to see trannies every waking second or people constantly talking about them? I miss those days. Normalfaggots ruin everything.

>Zoomers were born too late to experience tomboys
I've never felt pity for zoomies more than I do now.

>Remember before 2014
okay boomer

Actually assassins creed syndicate. There’s a character that’s supposed to be a dude but it’s totally a girl dressed up as a dude and voiced by a girl. They never acknowledge it at all.

Attached: 851840AD-69FE-45E3-AC13-87396D9CAAA7.jpg (1280x720, 90.83K)

Their actual personalities are usually even more annoying than that, meaning a character like that would be accused of painting a bad picture.

Maybe if it's a scenario where the character is never revealed to be trans (presented in the game as a woman with no allusions to having a penis), but at that point it's hard to call them a trans character
It's fiction, if you want to make a MtF you could just make it a woman. If you're a trans creator and you want to make an insert character they don't NEED to be MtF, they can just be female

>Normalfaggots
I see you worked out that normie exposes you as a 2014 refugee but you've still not picked up the actual terms we use.

He just wanted conquer the universe.

Attached: 595BEFB3-1A23-4FF1-82C8-AFE8588AF5C5.jpg (822x764, 171.32K)

abby isn't trans. druckmann said she was ugly because he was trying to represent ugly trannies.
so not only is it just rowling tier retconning on twitter, he actually managed to say all trannies look like piss ugly men in dresses

wasnt the last of us 2 pretty good with the trans boy

I'd rather be a boomer than a filthy zoomer.

>getting this mad
I guess you two spam threads about trannies every day

bruh thats crazy i never played syndicate but i saw this picture and said "i wanna fuck that" and it turns out its a girl
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Second post best post

yeah fr fr bruh
fuck zoomers nocap

Attached: log8wtpv2qn71.jpg (340x630, 40.84K)

No, I'm just pointing out your inability to blend in. This is like when a glowfag exposes themselves.

user if you've ever had the displeasure of meeting one in real life you'd know that's pretty much exactly how they act.

Zoomerspeak is basically bix nood 2.0

>glowfag
A fucking Any Forums election tourist