Elden Ring Seluvis

The charges, officer?

Attached: seluvis.jpg (600x338, 17.57K)

the weird puppet sex dungeon is kinda sussy

Wheres the sex? They're just sculptures

What about that GHB potion you tried to give to Nepheli?

The charge is being a smarmy asshole to me, your supposed ally, after knowing me for one minute. The sentence is death, INTfag, and I shall be your executer

That creepy wizard gave me a free maiden so he's alright I guess

Attached: Free sex doll only slightly used.jpg (1266x893, 304.54K)

100% sex dongeon

>mfw GHB potion

Attached: 1528806240860.jpg (224x225, 5.83K)

>Seluvis may have been a puppet and his real body was Pidia, who gets killed by his own puppets after Seluvis dies
sorcerers are all just weirdos

It makes me wonder who the "Seluvis" dude was originally then before he was made into a puppet for the real Seluvis

Kek I’m assuming that’s the guy who I never once encountered until one day I was wandering around Ranni’s Rise area and heard someone saying “pls no don’t kill me my precious puppets pls”

After investigating around and ending up back in Caira Manor I found some dead bitch with a bunch of non aggro enemies just staring him down in a BLACKED circle. I figured good for them and just left. Shit was cash, didn’t even know he was a merchant or whatever

Is it Malcolm McDowell? It sounds like the old codger.

You may as well just do a playthrough killing every NPC because it opens up all their stores at the roundtable

for some reason he really reminds me of a creepy and autistic roommate i had in uni. interesting company as long as you kept your door locked

doll hands typed this post

He just dropped dead at some point while I was away continuing through the game lol.
The vague souls type line of questing doesn't work in open world setting.

its not too bad as long as you don't accept drinks or steal the suspicious yogurt in the fridge

hes a reference to snape

Attached: eldenring_k1yI6qIiIa.jpg (1360x760, 252.67K)

does he have a basement full of hufflepuff girls that fell victim to his funky weed brownies?

oh is there anything cool in his basement i didnt see it

just met this guy, then found his rape dungeon and now he asks me to give some girl some, I assume, roofies. What are the options to proceed? Kinda just want to smack him, but I fear it will interfere with Ranni's quest (which I also just started)

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the big hat

give it to the girl's dad of course

>another NPC who just dies/vanishes

Epic writing.

Where the fuck do you guys get your lore from? I met him, gave the potion to Gideon, come back, hes dead.

So what? Another "epic" quest, i guess? Fuck FROM. These fuckign games are nothing more than SL1 speedruns.

I think I made the quest unsolveable by killing the boss in the Albinauric village already

>Tell blaidd and Iji I love them
>No mention of Seluvis
what did Ranni mean by this?

>we're taking you in
>for being way too fucking based
>and also the puppet rape dungeon

Attached: 1625888017774.jpg (2000x1333, 128.53K)

Heard he's a puppet himself and Pidia is the true puppet master. His death kneel seems like one too.
Died at the same time as Pidia's attacked by his own puppet and you also get Nepheli's ash summon from him. This shit any true?