Just made it to Godskin Duo

Any advice?

Attached: 1630169889183.jpg (1024x836, 203.06K)

abuse the pillars to keep them separate and avoid the roll attack
get mimic tear to +10 and use it
don't try to attack them when they're standing next to each other

Mimic tear with blade of night and flame

drop the game and replay BB / sekiro / DS. those are the definitive best games fromsoft made since 2008. ER is a steaming pile of shit.

Just use mimic tear and save yourself the anger.
You're not going to get any significant sense of achievement beating them without it, you're just gonna get mad and then say "fucking finally" 5 hours later when you manage.

Mimic tear. Went in to that fight expecting to die when it spawned and surprised me. Had 2 flasks left, half health and summoning a mimic. Shit was easy. Deal with the lanklet, then deal with the fatlet.

Mimic Tear + Hoarfrost Stomp is what I used
Same for Maliketh and the optional dragon dude. I thought that the enemies there were spongy when they took 5 hits from my +10 greatspear and then I went to cosnecrated snowfield.
This game is starting to take the piss.

Holy shit kill yourselves niggers

Attached: ....png (294x256, 111.83K)

stop taking video games so seriously and accomplish something in real life, dork

don't need to, I equipped the seppuku ash of war, and the mimic did it for me.

>boss brings a friend

That means you’re allowed to bring a friend too. I chose my great shield boys

with that attitude you will probably kys in 3-5 years anyway

You can also put them to sleep for an hour by using sleep arrows

Attached: 1632581331174.png (300x133, 88.56K)

It's a DPS race. Pick one and annihilate it then move to the next. I did that with a UGS and it worked out real well. If you play defensively and let them live too long it gets way harder.

I thought you could meme it by using sleep. I got the fatty down to 10%, put him to sleep and then killed his friend. Then i killed him too. Thought i would win but no, instead of being revived by their friend they just spawn back out of thin air instead. Thanks from for rewarding people actually thinking with a big fuck you

thats normal. You have to fight 4 lol not 2

How long does sleep last? Just keep one asleep while you kill the other, so you're always fighting just one.

Yeah i still won but it still felt cheap

>go into godskin duo
>kill one of them
>attack the other one
>kill it before the other shows up
>repeat until I win
>go online and see scrubs talk about mimic, rotcheese and moonveils etc
Lmao

What. So if you kill one the other spawns in again?
I havent got there yet, but I didnt have trouble with the skinny one in the windmill village. I dont know how to handle his helicopter attack besides backing away.

>Mimic Tear + Hoarfrost Stomp

Attached: 86.gif (200x200, 671.47K)

>So if you kill one the other spawns in again?
Yes but each individually have less health. There's some knights before them and I just had to do my melee combo that kills the knights twice to kill one of them.

I've enjoyed every souls game from start to finish but holy shit dealing with these fucking ADD-riddled bosses whose combos can and will two-shot you, eventually turning into "now fight two of them" drains me from ever wanting to replay Elden Ring despite it having potentially the most replayability from a build/experience perspective.
It's been 60 hours and the only time it felt like an actual skill-check was in the first maybe five hours.

Attached: 1311050649192.jpg (288x499, 21.88K)

>Mimic Tear + Hoarfrost Stomp
even turning the trainer God Mod isnt as embarrassing as this

Attached: 1647283275004.gif (480x360, 1.79M)

first its the fat and skeletor, then skeletor alone then fat dude alone. It's actually 4 bosses. Its why by the time you kill two the "boss" health is still at half.

I don't feel bad about cheesing duo bosses and neither should you. So spam summons and projectiles all you want.

Is there a faster version of carian slicer? I saw some phantom using a really fast triple slash

>sleep
I completely ignored that mechanic on my first playthrough and never ever did an enemy try to sleep me, I never saw that status bar fill up even ONCE in 150 hours.

redpill me on it. Can every enemy sleep? did they really add sleep animations for every enemy or most?

How long does it last?

there are crabs in Liurnia that put you to sleep user..
And yeah it's pretty long

Oh wow, no wonder people are complaining. I havent faced the fat alone yet but he looks pretty annoying based on webms posted on here. The two Crucible Knights fight is filtering me right now. I hate fighting even one Crucible Knight.

It's a 4 kings issue where you could kill all enemies on the screen but if the combined life bar still has left, it would spawn them again, basically punishing you for having too much DPS.

>Crucible Knights
keep spamming jumping attacks on the spear one then immediately roll away