What the fuck were they thinking putting this absolute travesty at the end of the final trio...

What the fuck were they thinking putting this absolute travesty at the end of the final trio? The bosses strictly just get worse. Godfrey is excellent, Radagon is pretty good even if the roll timings on his AOEs are finger-numbingly precise, but Elden Beast is just shit.

Attached: 20220316160619_1.jpg (1920x1080, 300.41K)

Not my problem. I dropped the game after burning the tree, 80ish hours is enough. Cool game but kinda shitty compared to Dark Souls or BB.

giant bosses are always shit, no matter what game.
there's a reason why Vergil, Gwyn, Soul of Cinder, Isshin, and Slave Knight Gael are some of the most memorable and best boss fights

Radagon seems even more underwhelming than Elden Beast, or maybe it's just me.

I liked him a lot and was happy with him as the final boss

same, DS2 was peak from.

How could you have enjoyed the gameplay of this boss? Did you somehow get lucky with the RNG and not have him slither his way halfway across the arena every single time he attacks you?
Sure, visually it's excellent, but the actual fight...

>has a bunch of bullshit moves and runs away all the time
>managed to break its poise somehow on my kill and then it just stays stationary without attacking for 10 whole seconds allowing you to melt it

Still confused whether it's a bug or not.

>set in game fov to something like 49-55 by default
>Add shitload of big or tall enemies into the game
>If you lock in onto them your attacks tend to miss as you swing between their legs etc.
>If you don't you won't see their attack animations as they splatter you with overhead swings etc
What could possibly go wrong?
This game unironically gets 10 times better if you use flawless widescreen fix and increase your fov by 10 to 20%.

I mean it's just part of the fight really. It does some attacks, you do some attacks, it flies off and the fight returns to neutral. I wouldn't say it's super egregious or anything, just enables the boss to do some of its various "far-away" moves

last bosses were anticlimactic as hell, ng+ doesn't even seem worth it now an hour in just thinking about how the quality drops hard

>game forces you to fight 2 bosses at once or 2 bosses back to back
don't even know what his moveset was and I don'e care

Attached: 1647384267893.png (1108x494, 434.39K)

how to fix elden beast:
>remove tracking particle attack, it's shit
>beast lands in the same place and doesn't fucking disappear after starting the ring attack, so you can run at him while rolling through the rings

>final boss in a From game isn't an old man with a sword
>it's shit

every time

That was the biggest kick in the nards of the whole fight. You run right underneath him when he does the ring attack hoping to damage him after he lands but then he just lands somewhere else entirely.

you type like a faggot

Gerhman was an old man with a scythe and he was pretty good

the scythe also works as a curved sword though

itt: how to make elden ring more palatable to my hardcore tastes: make the game easier please.

how do you know how I type? You can't see my fingers

Placidusax and Astel were great.
Elden Nessie is shit because he keeps teleporting 5 kilometers away from you.

look man i love from software games but this thing you nut-huggers do where you pretend every criticism of their games is just a cover for thinking it's too hard is really stupid
I didn't think elden beast was 'too hard' i just thought the AI running away constantly was obnoxious

also because it's a mindless beast with 0 foreshadowing or personality

Godfrey is fucking shit, I'm okay with bosses feinting and delaying their sword attacks, but who the fuck feints their punches and grabs? He felt like a tekken character

i agree. the last boss should just be stationary and do a predictable 3 swing combo with a two second wind up and a 3 second recovery so i can comfily mash circle to be unkillable and then deliver risk free damage with my fast r1 attack

Congratulations. This is the least charitable, least accurate, most brainless interpretation of my post that you could have possibly mustered.