This piece of shit of a Nioh asset flip DarkSouls cv paste with a story/art direction so bad the marketing team had to...

This piece of shit of a Nioh asset flip DarkSouls cv paste with a story/art direction so bad the marketing team had to resort pretending it's ironic is going to unironically be more fun that this slog of Elden Ring. how the mighty japs have fallen.

Attached: nioh3fantasysouls.jpg (744x820, 70.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqHQnc18g_A
youtube.com/watch?v=E4VkcWa-_x8
youtube.com/watch?v=iHlgnqFGLik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not as good as nioh but it's still fun. best final fantasy game in like 15 years

Does your game have the best writer in the world?
Yeah

Attached: FFE28B72-FC05-4C32-8C24-265A56DDD7DD.jpg (594x474, 148.13K)

Ratio

Attached: 1647422467387.jpg (1055x587, 52.54K)

Ah, I'm searching for the reason
My mind is on the journey but I'm quickly running out of time
Storm is rising on my horizon
My fate is coming at the speed of light
JUUUST STAAAAAY
WITHIIIIIN
THE DAAAAARK
WHEN HOPES FADE
DON'T WAAAAALK
AWAAAAAY
FROM THE ROOAAD
YOUR DESTINY OF RAGE

Attached: 1645268298871.jpg (1400x933, 89.74K)

holy shit.

Attached: 963534feec337a6cac7e9f8a0ecc7395248ca6c4_00.gif (200x200, 364.05K)

>A total nobody nailed the autistic voice better than most western VA
How did he do it?

He was literally born for it
It was his destiny of rage
youtube.com/watch?v=dqHQnc18g_A

Because most western are shit.

bro I clicked a video at the end of this, HOLY forced memes. marketing is trying so hard youtube.com/watch?v=E4VkcWa-_x8

everyhing is inorganic, everything is manipulation now. fuck this soulless psychopath timeline

Is it at least short and memeable?

It's a fun game to play but it's also built for FF mouthbreathers so it's quite shallow. The gear system is completely butchered to the point it's pretty much nonexistent. The balance is all kinds of fucked up post game because of this.
It can be short depending on what difficulty you play (should it even be considered long on higher if all your time comes from deaths?). As far as memeable, I guess at times, but I'm not a twitch zoomer looking for these things. you sound like one of the aforementioned mouthbreathers so I'm sure you'll think it is.

Fuck off Chaos.

Thomas Pynchon wrote for a game?

It’s pretty earnest and sincere in its presentation. So it’s the better of most, if not 99% of the last decade of games. Objectively better than anything that’s played as ironic or tongue in cheek

How is it like Dark Souls?

About 30 hours for just main story missions on Hard, around 50 with side missions.
On Action it will probably be less.
Story is actually good if you aren't a zoomer.
Gear works exactly the same as in Nioh and this faggot is retarded.
There's 28 Job classes in total and you can equip 2 at once and swap between them giving a fuckton of potential for combos and crazy shit.
Gameplay is easily the best part of this game.

what's the name of this song in the ost?

youtube.com/watch?v=iHlgnqFGLik

the most important question, will the pc version have denuvo?

Holt shit this is some serious seething.

Nope, exe is 60mb so no denuvo.

>About 30 hours for just main story missions on Hard, around 50 with side missions.
Wait it's shorter than Nioh 2?

Yes.