Laugh at hohol and CIA shills

Laugh at hohol and CIA shills
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 11750330.jpg (222x222, 28.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/730701444823826432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+1 banan

What if I want to laugh at FSB shills instead?

Thanks
You still lost
Why would the fsb shill here?
It makes more sense for them to be on telegram/vkontakt
Dumb cia nigger

Attached: 1642844576010.jpg (604x403, 60.8K)

Лaхтoдыpкa, cпoк.

>itt

Attached: 1647422285017.png (427x512, 128.76K)

Seethe homosexual
Zalensky confirmed ukraine is never going to join nato

I'm 16

Go back to Any Forums

Attached: 1647422404774.jpg (1099x1195, 148.82K)

So the thing you destroyed your economy for was never going to happen? Good job.

there nothing to laugh about the war is tragedy.. the only people who deserve to be laugh upon are the fucking plebitors who did eat all the propaganda and though this is video game where Russians dying by thousands per day and now they are dead.or returning home embrassed.

Dilate animetranny
I'm not russian
Im north korean

Banana is more valuable than rouble.

Shouldn't you be donating your rations to dear leader?

You're not Russian or North Korean, you're American.

God no

It's not any of our faults the Russian leaders are doing this. When I see people celebrating online that they shot down a helicopter there's a part of me watching that as some Russian 18 year olds that just got blown up and are now dying in flames. Real people, fighting an ultimately wasteful war.

But what can you do? The Russian people will pay the price for the mistakes of their leaders. If Biden or Trump had started a war with other countries and united the world against us, you can bet your ass the normal people of this country would suffer the consequences despite half the country not even being for it.

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/730701444823826432

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 4.45.22 AM.png (700x529, 270.19K)

Conscripts don't fly helicopters retard.
Russian pilots know what they signed up for and we can only hope they all get blown to bits before they can bomb more civilians.

>we can only hope they all get blown to bits
I second this. Fuck Putin, his USSR revival pipedream and the commies supporting it.

>b-banana
Jesus christ reddit, get better material.
100%, do that too. However Ukraine losing this bad is funny.

Sure, it was just an example. I'm sure there are lots of less experienced soldiers being shot to death by ukranians jumping out of bushes for no reason though. How many of you are registered for the selective service in the US? If Joe Biden picked a stupid war with another country and you were sent to Canada under orders to murder innocent people, would you feel it was "what you signed up for" from the very start?

I thought it was a parody account but they are super serious on the rest of Twitter, posting very graphical videos of these alleged neo-nazis and such. I wonder if another country could just use some pictures of some QAnon or Proud Boys type of people to say the US is "full of nazis" and needs to be liberated too.

>there nothing to laugh about the war is tragedy
It is absolutely a tragedy but you can definitely laugh at Globalhomo, Biden, Big Business and all the worlds powers losing atm
>Y-you don't need an Assault Rifle! You can't do anything yourself anyway!
>WE NEED TO GIVE ALL UKRAINE CITIZEN AKS!
FUCKING kek