Umm sweaty, did you just stay in a 500 feet radius after hooking me? Yikes...I can't even right now

>Umm sweaty, did you just stay in a 500 feet radius after hooking me? Yikes...I can't even right now...

Attached: dead-by-daylight-pc-spil-steam-cover.jpg (462x645, 250.68K)

Why does this game have such a large trans population?

why do people play this game?

Is there a single community more whiney than the DBD community?

I camped two hooks and the fags on survivor couldn't bait me for shit and whined after I hooked all of them. Tough shit lol. Blame the shitty devs.

At first I thought it was neat and fun
Then I realized the killer is much, much weaker than survivors yet survivors make up all these rules that killers are supposed to follow while they spam flashlights and other antifun shit
So now I have fun making sweaty survivors go absolutely apeshit by breaking their little rules, and giving the hatch at the last moment to non-cancerous/obviously new survivors
I say now but I haven't played in months because I only play this when I have nothing better to play

>Game about monstrous killers stalking helpless survivors
>In actuality survivors are so heavily favored in the game balance that matches become extended bullying sessions
Was a fun little game for a while but the devs are incompetent and the playerbase is a bunch of pozzed faggots

Attached: 1587821970993.png (400x599, 344.86K)

>garbage killer acting like the game isn’t heavily skewed in the killers favour at all times

Like clockwork.

Can't wait to see you bitch and moan while your 3 flashlight spamming friends fail to save you and I camp your hook the entire game

Meds

i think they're biological women user
something to do with their subconscious need to get dominated

Dogshit fucking videogame with countless design flaws on a fundamental level, and a surprisingly very big audience who would rather focus on the perceived offenses from the other side you're playing against than understand the game is flawed to its core and no amount of bitching will ever fix it, because BHVR are incompetent fucking retards.
They struck gold with a dogshit game and are more than happy to just shit out content borrowed from popular horror franchises rather than fix the glaring issues the game has had since 2015.
I hate the people that play this game more than I hate the game itself or the developers.

Attached: 1635517831440.png (800x585, 236.53K)

Will they ever make a sequel? Or a rework? The game and its systems haven't aged well, especially the bloodweb. Don't see the point in perks having 3 ranks anymore. How much longer will they keep churning out survivors, killers, perks and maps?

Case in point, faggots like:
>NOOOO KILLER IS WEAK NOOOOO SURVIVORS ARE MEAN BULLIES NOOOOOOOO
And faggots like
>LOL UR JUST BAD
This is what happens in Dead By Daylight. Everywhere. All the fucking time.
It's an endless hateful circlejerk between two completely different gameplay perspectives that refuse to play the other side for more than a few mandatory matches to complete daily quests and seasonal challenges.
If everyone played both roles, they'd understand how completely flawed the game is, and how stupid all those arguments are.
>NOOO YOU FACECAMPED ME
>NOOO YOU CLICKED YOUR FLASHLIGHT AT ME
>NOOO YOU TUNNELED ME
>NOOO YOU TEABAGGED ME
Literally fucking degenerates, all of them.

>How much longer will they keep churning out survivors, killers, perks and maps?
They will never stop, they're making millions of dollars thanks to female whales that buy pretty clothes for their in-game barbie dolls.

I play both sides. Killer is significantly weaker, not balanced around SWF at all. Plus it requires extreme amounts of grind to be competitive compared to survivor.

>competitive
Refrain from replying to my posts any further.

Attached: 1620017189613.jpg (1698x1131, 630.77K)

>competitive

Attached: 1646920325727.png (695x664, 15.33K)

>he used a word!
>HE USED A WORD!
Fuck off trannies.

the game is killer sided but all the power survivors have is the power to be fucking annoying

Nigger you can play both roles and acknowledge that it's fairly stacked in survivor's favor. Everyone that plays and has played it knows it's shit.

Attached: ca1.png (1800x1578, 198.8K)

It'd be inclined to explain to you why you're wrong, but I doubt anything of value would come out of it.
So I'm just gonna call you a faggot nigger as I enter my 10th match against a Starstruck/Agitation/Fright Nurse or a Resonance/Floods/Ruin/Undying Blight.

Attached: 1635979618609.png (490x490, 277.04K)