Stranger of Paradise

Jack bros... What went wrong?

Attached: 13626235236235231.png (600x800, 686.05K)

Why ARE reviewers shitting on it? Any Forums seems to love it both from a gameplay and story standpoint.

I dont get the appeal of this game at all besides memes i would see on reddit.

Outside of memes like Chaos and I don't give a fuck, most people don't care about this game

Chaos won sisters....

this is now a jack bros thread

Attached: 1620757079416.png (1535x1370, 3.17M)

I don't give a fuck about the metascore!

>gameplay good
>story bad
>1/10
kino reviews

Game journos care much more about watching games than playing them. Reading the reviews, they all talk about how the gameplay is solid but how they're cringing at the plot.

from the NME review
>On numerous occasions, I was laughing so hard to the point I would have to pause for a minute. One joke sees a character explaining who they are, with Jack jumping up to sucker-punch him screaming “I don’t give a fuck who you are,” and I was overcome with joy.
clearly deserving of their 1/10 review

When do the only reviews that matter (customer reviews) come out?

It’s seems good wtf. Jurnos must be from another planet.

Hah that's funny, I just covered Mecha Fortress from that game tonight. It'll be up on Youtube on Friday but it's up on Patreon now.

Final Fantasy was never good

The same journalists who thought The Last of Us 2's story was a watershed moment for video game narrative say this game has a bad story. As usual, they're retarded and should be ignored.

ENTER:

Attached: 1647354322044.jpg (3840x2160, 495.96K)

Mostly because they don't like the story, pretty much all of them are complimenting how the game itself plays. There's also one weird 2/10 review dragging down the average but it doesn't really elaborate on why he rated it so low.

this game got a 72 makes me want to play it, theres no hype around it i will probably enjoy it

while elden ring got 96 and theres so much hype the game is ruined i will play it in 2 years when the game is dead

>AHHHHHHHHHHH THING POPULAR?
>ME NO LIKE

This but unironically

its not about other people, the thing about hype is that you set your expectations way too high, sometimes you cant see what the game actualy is and other times its just a complete dissapointment, you can clearly see that by the posters on Any Forums, some people completly hate the game for no reason and others love the game also for no reason

are these the same journos who think 7r's time jannies and pizza milf and steal muh dad's keycard and fillers within fillers await you raiku and sony movie game-ism is good?

cant even have any consistency, they should be praising it for having a black party member and the usual yada yadas

They unironically don't get it

Mediocre score for a mediocre game