Hogwarts Legacy

Why is there no hype for this game? Is HP really just for gamer girls?

Attached: hogwarts-legacy.jpg (1200x675, 115.4K)

Sorry, don't care about HP, just need Merula wife.

There is zero reason to believe this will be a good game

How old are you?

I wonder how much tranny shit is gonna be there.

Haven't played the game, but judging by the thumbnail they just copied liurnia from elden ring and called it a new game lmao

It’s been delayed twice, there’s not much new information since the teaser trailer last year, and screeching trannies make marketing walking on eggshells
If Jewson’s attempt to bullshit it into existence is any indication, not enough

Wait for Amerimutts to wake up, they are basically required for any manchild game discussions.

Single player? Multiplayer RP mod would have been so cash.

Because there's fuck all concrete information about it yet and it's not made by a prestigious studio. Sure, it could be good, but there's not really any good reason to be hyped yet.

>twitter: lel look at all these retards who call themselves allies but say they will give money to a transphobe, HP is shit anyways, if you still like this crap you should kill yourself
>Any Forums: why no hype ;_;
Even you can be cute sometimes Any Forums.

wait till the 17th then see for yourself?

>final day of school
>everyone gathered in the Great Hall
>Troonerin leads Gryffindor by 5 points for the House Cup
>"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I therefore award ten points to Gryffindor and Ms. JK Rowling!" Dumbledore calmly yells
>Troonerin table sighs, then Dumbledore looks their way
>"I have not forgot your many contributions to Hogwarts, Troonerin. 1 point to Troonerin for every gender that exists!" Dumbledore calmly bellows
>Troonerin table erupts, thinking they just won the Cup
>"Final tally: Gryffindor wins by 3 points!" Dumbledore calmly shouts while stretching his legs
>Troonerin is 41% smaller the next morning

you type like a girl...

Only another girl would know that.
Tits or gtfo.

It's probably gonna be shit but if mods make it possible to romance first year witches I'll play it.

>implying Slytherin of all houses would be the tranny house
kek

It was pretty hype when it was revealed. The radio silence killed the hype.
It's not even a matter of if it's a good game, it's the question of if it even exists. This game is the definition of vaporware.

The game barely got any news or updates. Tomorrow we will see how the game's development is going along with a release date.

>Wins by 3 points
Male, Female, and Intersex?

>Vaporware
>Gameplay and news tomorrow
What mate?

There will be a state of play exclusive to it showing 20 min of gameplay tomorrow, we'll see then if they show anything substantial.

It was delayed only once, you retard

Oh shit, I didn't know. Finally.

>only 1 year after trailer
>vaporware
Zoomers really are impatient, holy shit. Go to sleep jimmy