Portal 3 not coming out is proof we're in the bad timeline

Portal 3 not coming out is proof we're in the bad timeline

Attached: portal-3-release-date (1).jpg (1280x720, 129.95K)

they'll count to three someday.

ya its citadel, we already know

Why do people unironically want this? Portal 2 wrapped things up pretty well narrative and gameplay wise.

We have no idea if Chel actually survived or not and what Earth is like now.

it would just be portal 2 with better graphics

Gabe just can't count to 3, relax

who cares what happens after she escapes

Everyone 10 years ago

do you want portal games until chel dies or what

I hope Portal 3 is in VR. I'd kill to see what crazy puzzle shit Valve would come up with for a VR portal game.

fuck no
portal gives me a headache enough as it is

If base portal gives you headaches, you haven't played enough mods
The time machine one is especially awful

i don't mean puzzle induced headache but rapid "perspective switch(?)" headache
if my sense of up/down gets distorted in quick succession i feel distressed
that only happens over long sessions of portal though

I didn’t give a fuck about this when I was a kid, let alone now. You got out, that’s what matters

Oh, motion sickness.
Yeah, don't ever try VR gaming if normal gaming does that to you. I knew someone once who actually puked from VR.

I just want more portals
Same thing with Half-Life. Give me more HL2 gameplay I don't care what it is

not really, there was definitely more to explore with the story, especially given half life and portal are canonically in the same universe - which is a massive thread that never really went anywhere. ironically despite the story of portal being "resolved", it definitely feels like a very empty resolution with very little actual closure
>glados stuck to eternally test
>wheatley is in space somewhere
>chell left to wander the combine destroyed earth
of course not everything has to have some fanfic tier satisfying ending but valve teasing fans with portal-branded tech demos until the end of time is a fate worse than a shitty third sequel to one of the best narrative driven games of all time

I’d rather Valve honor their existing word to the community and finish Artifact Foundry and hold the million-dollar tournament.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

but user being consumer friendly might instill the goyim with a sense of entitlement to not being screwed over by every corporation

Unless you can think of some new mechanic that would justify adding to the portals, it probably isn't happening. Aperture is their official tech demo setting for VR from here on out.