Blizzard Entertainment lost a real one today lads. F

Blizzard Entertainment lost a real one today lads. F

Attached: 1647421094598.jpg (789x1295, 135.11K)

>games industry to love me back
Nobody has to love you in your work

I fucking weep knowing this faggot had an opportunity I wish I had and decided to throw it away, and most likely being rewarded for it, because of its fake mental illnesses

It’s just isn’t fucking fair

God I hate women so much. The entitlement is unreal.

She just hit the wall and realized being le strong woman isnt as cool. There is a reason why zoomer women rather actually look hot and make money with their body in internet then live the life

Do you really WANT to work in the Western game industry nowadays?

Lol another tranny leaving Blizzard
Good riddance

>engineer

Attached: 1647421571802.jpg (930x556, 14.46K)

Yes
I see Microsoft is purging the shit out of both Activision and Blizzard
good

Phil cleaning house, nice.

Yeah true, but at the same time I wouldn't want to be part of the cucked western industry and getting a job at Nintendo/Capcom/SE/From seems impossible.

Oh it’s actually a woman? With all those red flags on her profile I thought it was another faggot degenerate.
Heard it wasn’t THAT bad so long you weren’t always a yes man or wimp. How bad is it?

>women

>fake mental illnesses
Trans are real, you can't denied it

She are non-binary

So what about non-trans black people that make up 99% of black people? Do they not matter?

Attached: file.png (651x89, 20.31K)

>Black trans and indigenous lives matter
Bullet status: dodged

>no children
>old
It sucks for women to be invisible. She was in the middle of the career bit she is already old. Imagine seeing herself surrounded by good looking 20 years old girls who will steal all the men (no, this bitth is not bi, she just feels awfully alone)

Black lives don't matter

I swear they keep adding words to this shit just to make people laugh.

no niggers matter

oh

Attached: adwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (723x135, 63.91K)

i pray they just retire into running animal sanctuaries like that one ubisoft dev

your effort in this work is better put into caring animals rather than other trannies or human beings

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog.jpg (600x600, 28.78K)

Someone pays for you to live, how awful

I hate women so much. Life on easy mode.