Is it good now?

Is it good now?
>t. didn't play since early release

Attached: Download.jpg (284x177, 6.63K)

>this game came out and I played it
hey me too and i completely forgot about it

Good enough for me to go around executing every khuzait I capture.

Does it have mod tools yet?

It was good on release, it's better now. Many maps and quality of life features have been added, all the perks have been reworked, blacksmithing is fun as fuck with the quests and all. It's pretty good. I can't( wait for the update that will add a new unique battle map for every little region on the world

>I can't( wait for the update that will add a new unique battle map for every little region on the world
That's out already though, long time too.

wait for 2 years when atleast two of the major mods are 80%

nope, it's shit and still snail pace dev

>Can't own a castle as a free agent or mercenary so you can never store troops or items.
>Have to be a fucking lord of some shit to get married, because apparently peasants never get married or have kids

>literally no mods to fix this
i just want to be a mercenary who owns a castle and a ton of kids with whatever woman i marry
why is this not possible? its so fucking stupid

pirated it, it ran like shit (apparently that's been fixed) but it's still just warband with better graphics

But you can

It's a lot better than release but it still needs a lot of time in the oven

Is multiplayer still playing the same 3 maps over and over? Shit got boring real fast.

do i need to smith myself?

i still have a stronger urge to play warband more than this

No, you can't. You can't be a mercenary for a faction if you own any land, and you need a fief or property to get married.
It's fucking shite m8

You couldn't do that in warband neither

You could in bannerlord until they (for whatever reason) fucking patched it out.
Hence my annoyance. They removed a feature I liked, and no mod has ever fixed it.

It's a sequel with fuck all new content, and when there is new content, they remove it.
It is very silly.

I started playing couple of days ago after not touching after the initial launch. The fact that perks work and aren't super basic is the biggest improvement I've felt so far.

Aren't all women you interact with nobles? Who the fuck sells his daughter to a peasant? Shit deal not even worth the dowry

>Aren't all women you interact with nobles?
Try playing the game before speaking, you utter fucking moron.

When I first played I was like this is pretty good for barebones can't wait till they add in more shit and over the years I'll try it and enjoy it right up until I realise there simply isn't an option for something that I want to do. Something simple that should be possible but alas is not and I just lose all focus and think "maybe next year" but that just puts me into a spiral like you OP where its like you just want to know if its GOOD enough or FINISHED enough but there's no way of telling if it's what you're after yet because its too fucking vague.

Also fucking pissed me off how I loved getting Khuzait horse archers and just decimating armies with a vortex of arrows and to balance this strategy out they fucking dumbed down the horse archer AI so they just doop around the place like jackasses, they couldn't figure out like OH we can make spearman do this or infantry do that or use terrain, etc they just fucking made the game stupider to nerf them. Useless cunts.

Yes smithing is still OP but is gud gem now

It's been more than a year since I played it user. I mainly remember the ass first quest where you go around asking every wife and random lord where the fuck the info dump man is at

>It's been more than a year since
Don't care.

L + Bad Memory + No Dubs + Ignored + Posted unread + Your next poo will be very painful

At least you're assmad about video games user. Keep your anger on topic

>At least you're assmad about video games user.
Well yes, we're on Any Forums
>Keep your anger on topic
I am? You just said I am.
Are you alright mate? You're not making sense.

Napoleonic Wars 2 when?

Until then I'll continue playing ER.