Got my blackbelt today in karate, pretty sure i can beat anyone on Any Forums regardless of weight and height

Got my blackbelt today in karate, pretty sure i can beat anyone on Any Forums regardless of weight and height

Attached: black-belt.jpg (1540x600, 45.5K)

i challenge you to Unreal Tournament 2004

Unless it was shotokan you just wasted your time

Good thing I have my gun license

karate is shit, its useless against savage fighters

>Shotokan
More like shota can’t

Anyone who's been training kickboxing/mma for a few months can beat you up badly even with your fancy belt

how does it feel to waste money and time in glorified choreography?

Karate can be good, depends on what he's learning.

>karate
so you got black belt for dancing? cool story bro

Shotacon is the superior school

I have a long stick how do you defend?

Ive already reincarnated twice, my power is beyond your comphresion. No physical assault will affect me

If you think the point of getting that belt is to go online and brag about how you could beat people up you missed the point of your training entirely.

Attached: 1570207704476.jpg (630x596, 211.27K)

Come on now. Sonny Chiba literally ripped a dude's balls off.

Attached: Soinny-Chiba-Rips-a-guys-nuts-off.jpg (360x204, 8.88K)

Oh no
*Stabs you with a knife*
He knows karate!
*Hits you with a car*
How will I ever defeat him?
*Shoots you with a gun*

i wanna learn karate not because i want to fight people but because i wanna karate chop bricks real good.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 626.73K)

all martial arts are scam
look up xu xiaodong

>black belt comes at me
>grab his belt
>tighten it until he splits in half
Better luck next time bud.

are you a chaos chao or did your owner fuck up your third evolution?

I know words of power that will utterly destroy you

HAVE SEX?

The shit in China chi users and mystic crap is a scam. They are more legit in the west but I still think Karate is one of the worst ones you can learn. I spent middle school learning those bull shit Katas

nigger

>tfw 6th dan equivalent in tkd
>had my own school handed down to me by my teacher
>covid hit
>completely buckled
Upside, I went to the sport side of things, and I'm doing okay now, won 3 tournaments in the last 2 years, money is surprisingly okay and I do free online lessons in my city for brand awareness and sell merch and stuff.

I want another key to heaven/kingdom of paradise game. 1 was amazing. 2 was okay, but 1 was just INCREDIBLE. The ability to fluidly chain martial arts moves made it super fun to play, you could cheese it, sure, but if you didn't fights could be pretty tough too.
It felt like the xenogears/saga combat system, but in real time, where you had to actively stack moves and strikes together to get combos going.

You can't hit me if I run away from you, faggot

>Karate meme
Please go back.

Lmao the frog wants to eat swan?
Know your place and kowtow to this grandaddy
Did you try zoom classes? Sounds Janky but my teacher did it while the pandemic was going on full force and he managed to stay afloat

>not learning taekwondo

meme discipline
go watch cobra kai lmao zoomer faggot

been doing BJJ for 6 years
try me faggot

Yeah, but can you make a woman cum?? Didn't think so, incel.

Nta but he can beat a woman and then rape her. Does that count?

You don't need a blackbelt in karate to do that.

It's not a meme. TKD, MT, and Karate are full of excellent strikes. Take what works and move on to other things.

No.
t. 187cm 120Kg