Villain's motives are hard to find fault in and arguably better than the hero's

>villain's motives are hard to find fault in and arguably better than the hero's

Attached: 1646764160990.jpg (800x798, 87.41K)

The game kind of chugs ass for a multitude of reasons but I wouldn't really consider any of them "player unfriendly." Describing them as such is one of the many reasons why people don't take criticisms of the series seriously.

>t. is bad at videogames
Maybe BotW is more your speed

Design problems such as?

no boob slider

Or even worse, Horizon.

/elden ring

>B-BUT I DIDN’T BEAT ELDEN RING!!!
You didn’t beat Elden Ring

maliketh

for real im the kind of guy to make fun of people who post those threads about breaking controllers and punching walls out of gamer rage because its retarded, but im starting to crack.

I am so fucking tired of this desire to streamline everything. every single thing has to be the same, look the same, sound the same, has to be for everyone. just stop please.

i beat maliketh my first try. have no clue why some of you shitters are struggling so hard with him.

It's funny since most bosses in ER are already the same thing, with the only difference being that it was done for the sake of 'prepare to die' meme.

With many words you managed to say literally nothing. Midwits never cease to amaze

Post IQ test results

Post an argument.

Post IQ test results

absolute state of midwits holy shit

For me is Foreskin duo.

Post IQ test results

I agree with you overall, but Elden Ring is a horribly designed game that people are afraid to criticize because they don't want to look bad.

>every single thing has to be the same, look the same, sound the same,
That pretty much defines Elden Ring. I can't fathom how people are willing to play the same, boring fucking game for the fourth time.

I didn't beat Elden Ring
because I haven't even played it yet

Attached: 1636867259246.jpg (580x365, 33.47K)

imagine the smell

1. If that's a lot of words to you, you need to take your Ritalin
2. He's right

Alright then, what did you say with that post? Let's see you explain that "point" lmao

Lol just block and hit him nigga damn what are you even trying to do? Put down the crack pipe and greatsword and try putting some points into Vit.

Its not, and you look bad regardless

git gud

This is literally one of the easiest bosses in the game, killed him fist try by simply spamming dodge roll attacks

Attached: words.gif (615x777, 1.9M)

145 IQ
Test noted proficiency in:
Analyzing game design
Picking out holes in lesser minded arguments

Made me giggle. You're alright.

What the fuck are you faggots playing this game on? Im playing Elden Ring on an Xbox One S and my framerate doesn't "chug". I can count on one hand in my 60 hours so far times when the framerate dropped a bit for a moment. Also.. How is the game hard? Are these people complaining actually shit at video games? If someone crushes your soul you just fuckoff somewhere else until youre powerful enough to destroy whatever it was that turned you into paste. I don't get it at all. People that say this shit about Elden Ring have got to be the biggest, most out of touch normie casual movie game faggots in existence.

Attached: image0.jpg (1125x1125, 401.05K)

Elden Ring is pure kino and you look like trash because you have trash shallow opinions.

I beat maliketh after a few tries but only after using a summon. I can understand getting really annoyed with him, in second phase he was breaking lock-on constantly and having to babysit the camera ruins the fun of most fights. Like why fire giant was such a shitty fight, not hard just a big example of why the camera system can't keep up with what they're going for.

framerate gets pretty fucking bad in farum azula, considering that's non-optional and right at the end of the game it's not a good time for that shit to be happening