Video games or visual novels with a romantic plot or that heavily emphasizes on romance

Video games or visual novels with a romantic plot or that heavily emphasizes on romance.
Post them.
I don't care how cheesy they get.

Attached: 114.jpg (1055x720, 141.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1350384/179b12e135/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source?

>he expected an answer from the cuck board

Attached: 1619384840892.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

Elden Ring's Age of Stars ending.
Actually, how heavy of an emphasis?

Attached: A proposal.png (1750x1095, 2.33M)

Use Yandex, it'll show you the source.

I already told you
Majikoi wanko route

otoge

Attached: otome.jpg (3895x2574, 2.47M)

fuck off.

Oh hey otome bro
You recommended I play Variable Barricade in that other thread, started that today. Not even in a route yet but so far it's pretty enjoyable, appreciate it homie.

Attached: 1601973791954.jpg (466x420, 95.28K)

Umineko.
Trust me.

Attached: 1634577015681.jpg (500x501, 54.96K)

you might be gay

that's a lot of bishies

Glad its starting out good for you, nice to have a girl with a voice And a personality isn't it?

Absolutely, one can only pray that maybe one day these stupid fuck writers pick up that a good MC is an essential component. Really gives an immediate leg up on other games where the MC is just boring as shit and they love her because she's "nice and considerate but a little brave" or something along those lines.

How meme of an answer is this?
Ranni's been living on my head rent free and I can't take her out of it.

For context, I bought Tales of Arise the moment I heard there was romance in it.

ToHeart 1 and 2

Attached: robots.jpg (1075x1517, 264.03K)

She has the most involved quest line in a Souls game, and you marry her at the end of it. Her ending ends on this image. That said, she doesn't travel with you for most of it. The game is still lonely in general.

Attached: Dear consort, eternal.jpg (1920x1080, 134.84K)

Unfortunately many yumejo are self insert purists, instead of roleplaying as a cute girl they want to replace her with their 3d self as much as possible. So to pander to them most mcs are made to be invisible and unobtrusive. But there are still good girls in newer games and they're are selling better than in the past

Where is your hand ?

Is that her knees or her breasts I can’t fucking tell

exhentai.org/g/1350384/179b12e135/
This should clear thing up.
Also thread done.

there used to be a lot of dating sim games back in the day
Nowadays romance games aren't really a thing unless you're looking for a VN or a sidequest on the most recent game

Attached: Aspie kids.jpg (900x1280, 303.41K)

I tried reading this manga but man it's a hard read
I think that's kind of the point because manga usually kind of romanticizes mental illness while this doesn't at all

Euphoria

How far are you into it user?
it's hard sure but like life itself shit doesn't always go as planned

>girl with aspergers
Suspension of disbelief shattered

i've worked with aspies all my life user
Some girls some boys
it's not impossible for it to happen but there's few who will actually give a proper diagnosis instead of blaming it on puberty or just saying she's "quirky"

Rune Factory series
Little Busters
Muv Luv
Grisaia series
Majikoi