I don't get it

Hitting the same shit for 30 minutes is not fun.

Attached: monster-hunter-rise-switch-84a10731.jpg (1280x720, 89.49K)

>30 minutes

Attached: 1637723586131.png (302x320, 74.15K)

My thoughts exactly. I played the demos of all the 3DS games and found it incredibly boring.

But for whatever reason I find the original Phantasy Star Online somewhat interesting and it's very similar.

>30 minutes to kill anything in rise
LMAO

>Elden trannies are now getting filtered by an actual good game like monster hunter
lmao

Its not supposed to take 30 minutes unless its a multihuntathon. Hit the monster's weak points, you can read up on these places in the hunter's log tab and tell visually by the numbers changing color (grey for shitzone, white for subpar, big and yellow for weak point).

>multihuntathon
those quests usually have reduced monster health.

Theoretically, a hunt shouldn't be taking you 30 minutes with proper gear/practice.

Regardless, it's kinda like a fighting game in a way. You have a back and forth trading blows, getting hits in, enacting big attacks, then the enemy runs away until you track it down for the next "match". It has that appeal of mastering the action combat down to the smallest nuance, then completely dancing around the monster effortlessly. On top of all that, you have a constant gear grind that motivates killing monsters with substantially more powerful equipment. So it appeals in a lot of different ways to people.

It's fair if it's not for you though. Lot of people bounce off of the series.

Elden and Soulsborne are way more fun than any hunting game.

The fun is optimizing your attack strings and learning attack tells so you can do it in less then 30 minutes.

>30 minutes
get fucking good

Yes but it's still three different sources of hp at only 75% capacity or whatever it is in Rise.

Monster Hunter is unironically worse than Elden Ring. Not nearly as much content, less bosses, no open world. Subpar, simplistic crafting with zero upgrade abilities (some weapons can only upgrade so far, meaning they're completely obsolete by endgame).

Not to mention you only have melee and archery.
They had decades to innovate like From did, and didn't do shit. Dogshit company with a dogshit series.

Attached: comically large lethal injection.jpg (1194x964, 150.43K)

Git gud

Thanks for your answer. I wonder if I should try Dragon's Dogma instead.

so go back

It's fun as fuck.

Attached: 7753.jpg (220x229, 5.59K)

>the cope coming in 'it only takes 10 minutes not thirty!!!'

It's boring. Your attacks feel like paper unless you're overgeared. You're just watching a healthbar drop.

You're gonna get filtered before you get to gran soren so don't even bother.

Monster Hunter can't even figure out how to add healthbars lmao. It's just a shittier Elden Ring.

>healthbar
At least research the game before pretending to know anything about it.

I play and love both, but this just isn't true. Soulsborne is adventure action kino, but Monster Hunter's combat is just so much more fleshed out and fulfilling, which makes sense as that is its primary focus (the fight with a monster).

Dragon's Dogma is fantastic, but it definitely appeals in the same way Monster Hunter does. There will be bosses you'll have to hammer away at for a solid 5 to 10 minutes even with proper gear/skill. That and the early open world/quests are pretty bland. The quality fucking explodes once you get past certain progression thresholds and god knows the DLC is fucking fantastic.

But yeah, just know a lot of people enjoy Dragon's Dogma because it has that same action for the sake of action gameplay loop, which games like Monster Hunter and Devil May Cry focus on.

No wonder you guys don't have sex

elden ring is so much better than monster hunter lmao why does capcum even try

You can stop with your low quality bait now

user, I...

Yes it is

Attached: 7jerv3o0wh781.png (933x768, 897.79K)

This but unironically. From actually blew them out of the water, achieved what the MonHun team obviously wanted to do but never had the balls or ambition for (true open world instead of level select, etc).

Filtered.

So get good enough to not need 30 minutes

Elden Ring has no end game

There's mods that add health bars but then the community calls you a shitter and tells you to uninstall because it makes the game easier according to them

>You're just watching a healthbar drop.

Attached: 1582342088485.gif (400x412, 858.56K)

>comparing MonHun to Souls
I know this is bait but I don't understand the point of these shitty threads
They are not even remotely similar

Attached: 1488090669966.jpg (540x534, 116.27K)

Gammothsisters...... When is it out turn?

Attached: FN5qO9vWUAsLVt2.jpg (1000x1000, 65.35K)

neither does rise lmao

All these elden ring fan boys that have never played a monster hunter are acting silly. If they actually played a monster hunter they'd know the reason mh is more boring than souls games is because the monsters are way too predictable and have 5 second wind up animations

If you don't mean the combat, elden soulskiroborne is fun, yeah. But having actual fun combat and boss music in MH is lightyears better than the equivalent of being shanked in an alley while rap music plays that is that garbage tracking AI spammy combat.

Try getting past low rank bud

Attached: 1627849463220.gif (220x357, 471.03K)

Shut up filtered bitch lol

I am hr100 in rise on switch

Only takes me about 10.

wow i bet your mommy is so proud of you

seething user trying to stir up shit
I love both games
get mad

>Get past low rank
>I did
>WOW DO YOU WANT A COOKIE
This is your brain as a Capcom fanboy

sometimes people just want to shitpost because it makes Any Forumsedditors seethe and it's fucking hilarious

The fun is to improving yourself and shorten the hunt from 30 minutes to sub ten minutes.

i'm an elden souls fanboy you dumb bitch tell your mommy i said hi btw

My friend who is super into Monster Hunter tried to get me into it and I'm just too much of a shitter to really appreciate it. Shit like the monster causally turning around doing damage/knocking me out of my combo or having to chase down a monster 2-3 times just aggravates the shit out of me.
Love the hell out of the general combat, designs and such, but fuck the actual whole game itself just isn't for me

Attached: 1642319290474.gif (220x223, 665.83K)

When you give me those Trunkspines

which game?

>fate retard filtered by actual video games
tale as old as time

>exploration and collecting flowers while on a """""""""""""""horse""""""""""""" is more fun than hunting

imagine posting this

But MHW is my favourite game of this gen?

>souls chads still living rent free in moster tranny's head
Many such cases

that's sad

4 on the 3DS and then I tried to get into World
It's just a reaction image, dude I don't know shit about Fate

Monster Hunter from Capcom

>MH
Lol. Lmao even. Play better games.

Dubs btw.

Last gen*

What's your favourite?

Every single of these posts is an soulsfags falseflagging, to be able to shitpost back muh rent free shit, kys