Best INT charm is locked out forever from your game unless you went to some obscure NPC at a minute time window

>best INT charm is locked out forever from your game unless you went to some obscure NPC at a minute time window

Bravo Fromsoft!

Attached: magic-scorpion-charm-talisman[1].png (200x200, 25.54K)

You can get this item 2 ways. By either showing him the finger blade before Ranni or giving him the Amber Starlight.

>best Str armor in the game is locked out permanently unless you did Patches' assassination request before killing Rykard
>all of Rogier's lore and quest is locked out if you dare to explore Liurnia after killing Godrick and before resolving his full quest
>crucible + lion boss fight and an entire dungeon are locked out if you do Ranni's questline and kill Radahn when they want you to

We will be going 3 years into this games fucking lifespan and still have shit we haven't made clear.

good
fuck you cancerous retards lmao

you can do radahn's castle boss after you kill radahn

>crucible + lion boss fight and an entire dungeon are locked out if you do Ranni's questline and kill Radahn when they want you to
After killing Radahn head back to Redmane castle and talk to Jerren until he leaves. Then warp out then back in. The castle will return to full hostile, doors will open, and you can fight the Crucible Knight/Misbegotten boss.

crucible + lion is actually dependent on freeing blaidd and alexander.

>go to see Prospector Seluvis's
>talk to him
>have to stop playing while i'm next to him and close the game
>start the game
>he is dead
Ok.

>Nepheli's quest is simply not finished
bravo kojimbo

There's this whole notion about being able to install new lords in every region. Nepheli with the stormhawk for stormveil, lord in limgrave castle, Sellen, etc.
All scraped.

>best Str armor in the game is locked out permanently unless you did Patches' assassination request before killing Rykard
This is still pissing me off. I'm just finishing up my first run and I am stuck with the Lionel armor or whatever. (Honestly though even though I hated it at first I think it's funny and charming now)

Sellen seems finished, she just gets turned into a meatball because Rennala too stronk no happy ending

whats the set called?

I like how they lied and said quests would be comprehensible in this one

But I have this and have no idea what I did to get it. I certainly didn’t do what you said.

Bull-Goat

yeesh, didn't know about any of these lockouts. just found out that by killing rykard i locked myself out of a bunch of stuff related to the manor. never found my way in the front door before progressing through the recusant quest series. any other ones to look out for?

Attached: 1616104783929.gif (530x290, 2.23M)

ah that one, its really heavy though
do people just run it at the heavy weight?

>crucible + lion boss fight and an entire dungeon are locked
No they aren't you can return after killing him and the enemy set will reset to a new one.

go havelmode, use the equip burden charm

>game seemingly has as many armor sets as like base dark souls 2
>half of them are color swaps
>all the medium-heavy armors are at the very end
>lots of heavy armors have a fat model

The absolute worst offender is that the best faith spear in the game that has the only equivalent of sunlight spear (since there's no incant) completely disappears the second you burn the eldtree if you hadn't picked it up.
Same with golden order ending. Gone if you don't get the secret message before burning the tree