Gamer girl (Extinct)

Gamer girl (Extinct)

Attached: a3b0886975124efa23174b7783d2692f.png (2000x2470, 1.01M)

Gamer girl... extinct... can't be. Never existed. A figment of your imagination. Only males. Males only ever played video games and truly enjoyed them. That is a fact. Women are incapable of enjoying anything other than subservience and manipulative lies. That is also a fact

My older sister is a "gamer girl".

What am I then?

Not a woman

Where does she live?
Does she stink good?

nah jk i'm gay

She's a 36-year-old kindergarten teacher who spends her weekends playing games.

You've answered neither of my questions.
Also ew, busted. Probably wants kids, too.

uoh konata

They weren't good questions. But yeah, she wants kids, and is married. They're both probably barren though so will be adopting.

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;
Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!
Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.
We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

>Gamer girl (Cryptid)
ftfy

Captcha:WNG0Y

i miss my ex so much

Attached: 1586623577685.png (370x352, 8.52K)

Behold

Attached: stinksgood.png (1044x963, 26.68K)

Sex

Attached: 20220225_150205.jpg (813x1744, 146.01K)

Don't worry, she's happier now.
She says hi, btw.

This, but 100% unironically.

Came to post this. End the thread now.

This. SO much this!

My mother beat New Super Mario Brothers for me