Birb

birb

Attached: birb.jpg (1626x894, 307.96K)

Dead Tranny Fantasy online

Attached: IMG_20220316_155634.jpg (1080x528, 132.52K)

Look what you did Hermes
You took a perfectly good bird and gave her depression

aaaaaaaaaaand here we go the final boss after 10+ FUCKING years of build up and the end of FFXIV!! IT'S!!!! ZODIA.........
>whisper
UH....I mean here's some random fucking bird shit?

The bird is a friend.

A TEST OF YOUR REFLEXES

Attached: gigachad zenos.jpg (1920x1080, 359.14K)

We beat Zodiark in 5.3

>How much time passed between her creation, the sendoff and the answer?
>What'll happen when the final days arrive in the black rose timeline?
>if she is capable of exploring the universe then that means she travels faster than light, with that amount of energy she could destroy the planet with one punch instead of the "final days act"
>How can the WoL going to the past create a closed time loop since it would also require him to live the events from ShB up to the time travel which didn't happen in the black rose timeline?

My only question is
Why not just go back in time and stop the Ascians from fucking up
> "Hey Hermes look over there for a second"
> ROCK TO THE FUCKING HEAD

Attached: 1643546825620.jpg (2047x1185, 187.46K)

cringe bait

>there is a que every time u try to log in
>cities are crowded and see new people everywhere around the world

game is thriving desu. (even during Elden Ring and Lost Ark release)
XIV has its own launcher, noone plays it on Steam

I appreciate the fact that one man's autism literally took him to the end of the universe to have a final fistfight with his bestie

I do

You can't actually change things. Time is immutable, everything that will happen has already happened.
It's the same reason why Gra'ha never actually changed the past, he just 'picked up' from where he left off. You just create a divergent timeline, one of the short stories shows that the future timeline still exists and everyone just looks at each other and goes "What do we do now"

I just want a high res image of this art man.

Attached: 1641892042094.jpg (546x516, 49.55K)

I love RNG bullshit in classes, which class should I pick?

The ancients were doomed with or without hermes, brainlet.

DNC or BRD, they fucntion around procs

bard, dancer

This does not make sense since WoL didn't travel to the past in the original timeline, how did the events in Elpis happen, then?

>if she is capable of exploring the universe then that means she travels faster than light
You're trying to apply real world physics to a fantasy world, the game has already made it pretty obvious that the aetherial rift/"sea of stars" is not quite analogous to real-world outer space.

Because Alexander decided the way things are playing out is the Ideal timeline. Remember, Alexander would drained the whole Source of its Aether, and as they say in EW "If the Source go, so do the shards" which means it might actually drained them too. Basically Alexander would been Eldest Primal tier. Which makes what the fuck Travanchet was up to even more of a fucking mystery.

She looks like she likes Big WoL Hope

God I wish I could take the bird loli on the next adventure.

Maybe he was part of Venat's sect and was trying to keep humanity on the timeline or some shit.

>WoL didn't travel to the past in the original timeline
Yeah he did. It's a time loop, not a split timeline like what g'raha did.

i wanna fuck it

I wanna fuck her older sister.