/30+/

30+ thread, what video games have you played this week? Give it a quick rate too

Attached: dep0wt8-7deae73b-06db-4a9b-9dca-b2b62a469167.jpg (900x900, 344.81K)

I played the demo. It was pretty cute.

Playing Sonic and The Black Knight since that and Secret Rings were the only two Sonic games I've never actually played before. Finished Secret Rings last week.

Secret Rings is a 6/10 game trapped in a 4/10's body. It has god awful motion controls and actually having to unlock better handling through grinding experience points of all fucking things is really dumb. I understand the intent behind this, not wanting players to get overwhelmed by how fast Sonic moves at full speed, (maxed out, it's pretty fast) but I can't help but think that gimping Sonic THAT much at the start of the game was a bit unnecessary, to say the least. Presentation wise the game is nice and the story is fun, but the words "tech" and "demo" kept coming up when thinking about the gameplay, sad to say. At the end of the day, it's an interesting curiosity, and for a game that started out as the Wii version of Sonic '06 it could've been far worse, but I don't think I missed much. If you haven't played it as a Sonic fan, it's worth a look I guess, but probably not much more than that. Music is fucking banging though and the party mode is neat.

I've only just started Black Knight but it's already immensely better to play than Secret Rings despite the sword wagglan gimmick and the analog controls being a bit wobbly. Looking like a solid 7/10 so far, though I'm not entirely sure why this needed to be a Sonic game-- from an objective standpoint anyway. Obviously, the answer is money.

Attached: 7c97047c3ee577bdad3519fc1c76daa0.png (564x388, 19.22K)

warlords battlecty 3 - it has very comfy threads on /vst/

Attached: 145342461732.jpg (900x1252, 656.42K)

I turn 30 in two weeks.

Elden Ring - pretty fun
Far Cry 3 - shit
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - pretty fun

turn 31 in July
171 hours of Elden Ring
Im bored

play inscryption

I hate being older than most protagonists now

>older than you protag looks younger

Playing Elden Ring right now
It's like an 8/10 for me so far but admittedly I'm taking it slow and I've only got to getting the second Great Rune

That feel when you lament the challenge of older video games yet consider every soulslike game to be annoying tryhard

Elden Ring 8/10
HFW 9/10

ok I'm no longer bored but I have no idea what I just saw.

Elden ring 9/10
debating between rune factory or my time at portia

Attached: 1642723772719.jpg (640x480, 66.4K)

Well now you have to play Metal Slug

One of the best games you will ever play.
And it's about to get even better. Kaycee's Mod, free DLC for the game, comes out tomorrow. And it's brilliant. All of it is brilliant.

>what video games have you played this week?
Cyberpunk 2077 and Elden Ring.
>Give it a quick rate too
Cyberpunk 2077 10/10 excellent!
Elden Ring 5/10 average meh...
I think that i am getting too old. So many people are playing Elden Ring but i found it dull and went back to Cyberpunk 2077(a game that the kids on Any Forums hate).

Attached: im too old for this shit.jpg (800x800, 25.57K)

Been playing MGS V on PC for the last couple weeks.. Its still alright, gets old quick though. Solid 7/10

8/10 before snow location
6/10 after
pvp is 4/10
t. 35y old

Attached: 1231111.jpg (838x181, 33.4K)

Great game. Used to have an Orc merchant as my hero if i remember correctly.

How do you niggers do this? I've had a Steam account since.. shit, 2009 and I think the most time I've put into a game is 210 hours in Fallout NV.

I've been unemployed and homebound for almost a month or more and have only managed to put 60 hours into a single game.

Stop acting like 30s are "old"

Well, I don't have chronic depression, that might make things easier.

beat yodogimi on nioh yesterday. started scarlet nexus today.

Wizard as of last December.

Mostly Elden Ring, it's fun although I'm starting to hit the point where I just want the game to end. Might do NG+ with a new build but I'll just speedrun the story content, the side quest stuff is pretty bare bones even if there's a lot of it.

Also been playing some Factorio and Monster Hunter with my friends on the weekends.

Been playing Majoras mask while on parental leave for my second kid.

9/10, games a lot more fun when I can use save states for things like the Ranch Races and the Alien Invasion

not playing games