>he doesn't know about Gideon's age of erudition ending

Pathetic.

Attached: gidron-ofnir-roundtable-hold-npc-elden-ring-wiki-300px2-min.jpg (300x169, 12.46K)

>not getting Roderika's Age of Innocence ending
wew lad

>It ends with Gideon writing a book called elden ring
I cringed hard

>He didn't get the Age of Ancients ending, thus proving that Elden Ring is, in fact, a prequel
LMAOing @ ur life

>he didn't get the Age of Prawn ending
Why even play the game at this point

Why the fuck did he attack you, again? It wasn't even about the tree being set on fire, he even says it was something necessary when you talk to him after it.

Bro, your mecha ending?

>not unlocking Boc's age of Embroidery ending
fucking casuals I swear

Any Forums is so far behind. Everyone else has already discovered the Eternal Foot Massage ending. Miyazaki really outdid himself

>he missed patches's Age of Trickery ending
How? the steps were so obvious

It's a hard one to trigger, you gotta wait 2 hours in the cave without opening his chest before Patches hands you his rune.

he saw something to do with marikas plan and decided suddenly that any tarnished ascending is wrong
i dont know if he realized chadfrey was back or what marikas true intention was with her shattering the ring
he says something about how she "has high hopes for us all" to "struggle forever"
this could mean as tarnished, but towards what if not elden lordship?
or it could mean that she wants to create a new cycle like before but with something other than the turd-tree
she did remove death from the ring but then shattered it again, leading to its return

i do see it as a prequel to the other games but that will probably change with dlc

For me its Mimic’s ending, Age of Mirror
Pretty kino

>Didn't find Miquella's age of bussy ending
Did you really play the game user?

Pre-ordering Elden Ring grants what exclusive ending?

>just got the Seluvis "Age of Rape" ending

Attached: leaf.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

>he didn't get Melina's Age of Unworld ending
Pathetic

I really wasn't expecting the Armored Core tie-in, but thinking about the lore, it actually makes perfect sense.

>he didn't get George R.R. Martin's Age of Taxes ending
Maybe explore a little

Attached: 1647202717137.jpg (841x1140, 687.84K)

>They still aren't aware about the Age of Dragons ending
Almost as good as the Age of Beasts.

>Elden Ring Age of Innocence Ending
I actually googled that; not bad user.

For me, it's Malenia's Age of Rot ending

Attached: 1646857499922.jpg (472x592, 87.99K)

That's unironically gonna be the DLC. Miquella isn't dead after all, just jacking off in the cocoon he made to age himself.

Seems he's still faithful to Marika. Original mission was to kill all the demigods and become Elden Lord after all, not to kill Marika and Elden Beast. Plus he's also your competitor for the throne like all Tarnished.

yeah I'm not going to redo it to see all the endings.