Dearest user. You must abide alone awhile

Dearest user. You must abide alone awhile...

Attached: Shota Destroyer.jpg (1200x1200, 153.05K)

>his backstory is that he kidnapped and raped a shota god and now is in the process of brainwashing him into being his loyal cock-slave
is he /our guy/?

youre also a pedophile faggot?

>gay
>pedo
>rape
>incest
What were trying to say with this guy? Why was he trying to "start a dynasty" by marrying another boy?

Attached: 569.png (600x841, 651.77K)

Him, Dung Eater and Seluvius are proof GRRM didn't simply get paid to put his name on the box, he actually wrote some shit
>But why though
Someone post the quote of GRRM saying Tolkien's worldbuilding isn't believable because he doesn't mention sex every other page like he does

NIHIL

Probably the best depiction of an ultra corrupt rich politician i've seen in vidya

Seeing as how Marika is radogan and had kids with herself/himself I don't think mohg and miquella having kids is that far fetched.

>only openly gay character in the franchise
>is a kidnapping rapist pedophile using blood magic
Damn, Miyazaki really didn't pull any punches there

He even looks like a literal demon, with a trident and all that.

>with a trident and all that.
Now that's just rude

Attached: 1627487251595.png (750x730, 705.88K)

why do you fight him there and also in the sewers

he didnt rape him yet. we were interrupting him. Mohg is a cringe larper who wanted to make his own dynasty to rival marikas and godfreys by using miquella but we went in there and told him that same sex marriage was still illegal in the realm between

magic

Crisis averted

Attached: 1643515928302.png (680x645, 585.79K)

something something tax policy. i know what he's trying to say but at the same time at the end of the day it comes off as kind of immature the way he goes about worldbuilding. 'yeah well obviously these fantasy characters are gonna fuck' doesnt mean you need 2000 pages of the act. george still thinks dark fantasy = titties and swearing and everything is grey

anyways miquella dlc soon

why does GRRM produces so much seething?

ok daddy but harry back my bussy isnt gonna get boy bregnant on its own :33333333333333333

two, you see? yes... two.....

Attached: 1642216682734.gif (640x400, 791.77K)

maybe the fat fuck should finish his book he's been not working on for 20 years

Miquellia boi pussy must be godlike