WESTERN CUC_K DEVELOPERS SEETHING

Attached: 1.jpg (960x550, 149.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-13-million-units-sold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But they make western games.

>1 million in Japan
Bing bing trannies...

Based. Going to be good fishing for a while then.

Attached: 76f8d74f-0049-4d5e-aa66-f97a251ee5a2.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

No wonder Any Forums got raided by all these "hurr open world is inherently padding" troons lol, competing devs are spending half their marketing budgets on trying to spread hate for ER.

you fucking retard

can those niggers stop deleting content right before release? or make dlc that actually finishes it if it wasn't ready for release?
give me the giant archstone in demon souls
give me oscar, the original nito fight where he'd throw his body/skeletons at you, and undead king jar-eel...and maybe some more priscilla in dark souls 1
give me dark souls 2 with proper lighting they promised
give me bloodborne 2
give me all the major quests they just cut out of elden ring before release that are totally intact

>200% gameplay-only unapologetic game with no quest markers or handholding where one of the endings involve marrying a doll waifu BTFO the westoid market
This man is fixing real world tendency just by existing

Attached: Miyazaki is your friend.jpg (500x696, 62.63K)

>give me dark souls 2
It is impossible to take a person seriously after reading this

hey it'd still be shit but it wouldn't look like shit

it's western open world garbage with an mmo map

>This man is fixing real world tendency just by existing
lmao

Now that From games are normie tier, will Any Forums begin to hate it?

just want From to fix online for the dark souls games...

>singlehandedly got us away from pure black world tendency
based

>Now
These games have always been popular, especially since Bloodborne

>12 MILLION IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH
Sales don't fix a broken game.

Attached: Elden Review.jpg (1882x1668, 1.37M)

build?

kek

meanwhile Arceus sold 6.5 million in less than a week and it only came out on one system.. from bros.. how do we cope ?

>broken
ER is probably the most polished open world RPG I ever played. Which is insane considering it's only just out.

>give me dark souls 2 with proper lighting they promised
Go play Scholar

he's absolutely right

>implying I read all that shit
and it's still better than anything that's been shat out by other studios in the last 10+ years.

Not 13M copies sold in 2 weeks popular.

>The world is too big

Stopped reading there.
The open world is a huge added value, as is obvious by both the game's reception and its sales.

>image
>tl;dr
>poster mad that game doesn't feel the same at 100hrs in as it does at 1hr in
If you play Street Fighter for the first time, it'll feel magical for the first hour too, and then it starts to feel samey. This is just how humans are. You can't keep magic forever, and the fact that Elden Ring maintains that level of wonder for so long is something no other game has really done.

Skyrim feels the same from literally start until end, dull and boring, particularly if you've played other TES games.

Doom feels samey after a couple of levels, especially if you've played other FPS games before.

BoTW feels samey shortly after leaving the plateau.

This is just how the human brain works. If you're someone wired for enjoying exploration and cinematic landscapes, you'll enjoy ER for longer, but it's literally impossible to maintain a magical feeling for hundreds of hours. Even movies designed around being a visual feast lose the feeling at around an hour in, thoguh some it does take a couple of viewings if it is particularly magnificent.

Pic related: boring and gay according the poster in the image (the same area they're complaining about even).

Attached: 20220314031747_1.jpg (2560x1440, 858.73K)

Cyberpunk did it quicker
gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-13-million-units-sold/

Sorry user but botw only came out 5 years ago and it’s rated higher

Didnt read a single word when you spammed it here, not reading a single word now either.

>rated higher
I said better.

Cyberpunk's marketing was on a whole other level.

I'd like if armor mattered more

Imagine spending 3 weeks raiding Any Forums hoping to kill the game, only for this to happen.

>ER is probably the most polished open world RPG I ever played
Super polished. No jank.

Attached: hitbox.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

You have autism.

>reddit spacing
didn't read

Wrong. Morrowind stays fun the whole time because of quests. Doom stays fun because of increasingly complicated level design and difficult encounters (not counting Doom 2's shit like Downtown). BotW has distinct biomes that all feel different to travel through and interact with.

You're a dumb faggot and you're full of shit. Leyndell is also boring as shit compared to something like Anor Londo.

fuck off election tourist

Isn't it fucking wonderful

Attached: 1647417707879.jpg (305x407, 82.32K)

Where are the Shazanshitters, where did they go?

We won.
Fuck trannies.
Fuck all the pronoun having, onions guzzling, tranny game devs whining on twitter that their shitty, boring, open world game got outdone by jap ludokino of the highest order.
Bow down trannies. Suck my dick. Your games suck ass. Make something original for once in your lives. Take some risks. Be a man.

Look how polished it is! This puts BotW and RDR2 to shame in terms of open world polish.

Attached: Fall damage.webm (720x405, 2.86M)

There are still a couple of them on here, still trying.
See They probably didn't get the email yet telling them their raid funding is cut off.

discordtrannies on suicide watch
then again, they're trannies, so they've been contemplating -ACK for long before this happened

From my post earlier today.
>Prophet starting class
>16 vigor
>Base mind
>Base End
>11 Strength
>15 Dex
>Base Int
>28 Faith
>Base Arcane
>Radogons soreseal, great jar arsenal, two fingers heirloom, erdtree blessing +1
>RH vykes warspear
>LH buckler and frenzy flame seal
>Whatever chest armor you can find that still let's you fast roll.
All spells are madness ones, the 28 faith is to get to 33 with the talisman for shabiri howl(it gives a damage boost btw, so could probably one shot most players at this level with cyclops beam if I choose to use it). Also make sure you make you special flask explosive. Hard vigor check for unsuspecting hosts.

Attached: A.webm (1920x1080, 1.53M)

They're still here

Trannies from reddit love From games, though. There's no discord raid, the game was just disappointing. You PTD bandwagoning faggots should kill yourselves.

Sekiro 2 never ever and thats a good thing

Attached: 364764674745.gif (500x375, 1.94M)

I encountered the same bug exactly once in 95h of playing it and no other ones. That's your standard for a broken game?

>the game was just disappointing
How are you still posting this completely braindead drivel.

>muh Morrowind
Morrowind was shit when it came out and it's shit now.
>Doom stays fun
I meant Doom 2016 here, and I actually like Doom 2016 and Eternal for their encounters, but they feel too similar and don't have that huge wow factor the image is mostly focusing on.
>botw has distinct biomes
Disagree, and none have the same feeling of awe that ER provides
>anal landing
Ah yes, the pinnacle that Soulsfags always turn to. There exists one singular time that there was also something cool, therefore, it somehow negates another game feeling cool. Fuck off you disingenuous piece of shit.

*yawn*

Yeah it was an isolated incident. Doesn't ever really happen to people because the game is really polished and not a janky mess because From is incompetent. That's why it had such a stable and optimized PC release.

Attached: fall.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Even the most polished game in history has bugs and flaws.

ER is easily the most polished game of this magnitude I ever played.

Because I'm not a cocksucking mentally ill Fromdrone. I like most of their games, but sometimes they fuck up. DaS2 was a fuckup. Elden Ring was also a fuckup. Blindly defending everything a company does doesn't make you a fan, it makes you an idiot.

>That's why it had such a stable and optimized PC release.
>another episode of a peecee cuck seething over being irrelevant
You love to see it