Have you seen the new PlayStation 2, anonymous? It plays games and DVDs

Have you seen the new PlayStation 2, anonymous? It plays games and DVDs.

Attached: 20201105-going-global_1759786fe90_original-ratio.jpg (800x600, 84.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y9Ln-qyvX_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is laserdisc turf faggot

We have the ps5 now moron. PS2 is old shit from the 1990s.

Look at Mr. Fancypants, VCDs are the real format of the people.

>DVD
that's 4.7 GB of storage, it's expensive an literally no one will ever use that much storage for a game

i can already do all of that on my PC

Living in the future is awesome. I can watch movies on a disc at a reasonable price now.

Attached: matrix gen 1 dvd.jpg (259x194, 8.22K)

who tf needs a dvd player bruh
dead on arrival format

Holy beefaroni, this looks like real life. How did the Japs do it?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 110.13K)

>expecting people to throw away their videos for fucking CDs
This shit is dead on arrival.

take me back when gaming wasn't political trash

The blue/purple PS2 logo is Earth. The black console represents space.

Attached: 128-1280582_pepe-nerd-png-download-smart-pepe-transparent-png.jpg (308x280, 43.62K)

No one said that. Just embrace the new age of super slim storage!

>put a slight scratch on DVD
>becomes fucking useless
Meanwhile I can throw my videotape down the stairs and it'll be fine. They're as big of a meme as digital TV.

Yes because CDs stop working after a light scratch. Way to out yourself as a tech mongoloid or zoomer.

>He doesn't know about the toothpaste hack...

ps2 was piss weak but ""won the gen. wii did the same... switch did the same.. (not piss weak but the weakest of the trio)
it sure seems like the weakest often wins doesn't it?

>fixes ur CD free of charge
Heh, nottin personnel, VHS kid

Attached: productimg[1].jpg (1500x1500, 201.96K)

youtu.be/y9Ln-qyvX_I

AMOEBA

Attached: grinding.jpg (640x512, 243.11K)

Wtf is a wii or a switch user

>back when vidya was still a hobby for dorks and losers and not a vehicle for political and personal sopaboxes
what a time it was

I have no idea why you'd call the PS2 piss weak (in comparison) but the Switch not when the difference of the Switch to the others is a lot bigger than the difference between PS2 and GC/XBox.
Also no one is surprised that weak consoles win cause hasn't been about power since 6th gen. Before that you could still make a point with different bits, because the difference were pretty huge, but afterwards we've hit a point of diminishing returns where other points are more important. For example ease of piracy. PS1 and 2 were incredibly easy to pirate on. Same goes for the Wii. Switch just does well, cause it isn't affected by the chip shortage as much apparently and got the necessary headstart. On top of a hybrid console being the perfect niche for Nintendo.

TAKE ME BAAAAAAAAAAAACK
FUCK
>FUCK
FUCK
>FUCK
FUUUUCKKKK