I would be so much happier if I grew up with a different hobby that didn't go to utter shit in my adult years and ruin...

I would be so much happier if I grew up with a different hobby that didn't go to utter shit in my adult years and ruin my passion for everything about it both past and present.

Attached: USad.jpg (700x632, 197.29K)

No you wouldnt, youre a miserable cunt end of. Happiness comes from within. Its also why u have no friends, youre a hype black hole

If you didn't intentionally set out to be a cynical asshole that nitpicks everything with hyperbolic language, you'd genuinely be happier.

Doubt it. nuCars are shit, nuPlanes are shit, nuTrains are shit, nuBusses are shit, Painting is haram, drugs are badmkay, etc. Everything has been gradually stripped of its soul and commercialized.

Well what about fishing? Or PEW PEW?

Video games are not a hobby that went to shit. Plenty of enjoyable games exist and are still playable. You got tons of games to choose from, no matter how shit the world gets, those games will stay the same quality, and you can sit down and have a good time. Stop focusing on garbage modern releases and actually look for whats out there my dude. It's not even funny how many hidden gems are out there that people are missing out on.

ywnbaw

Even if I had a different hobby, I don't think I'd have the girlfriend of my dreams or a job I like doing.

Video games are still good and you can still play all the classics with emulation

video games are not even hobby and never will be

man, what

it's like watching tevevision or listening to radio. those are not hobbies either

Fishing, maybe, but you deal with more (or less) loicence bullshit depending on location. Funs are constantly under attack, covered in layers of red tape, and you'd be feeling no better than if you were an ancient gamer like OP.

television shows and radio shows are a hobby though. you just don't like the idea.

Son, when you were born I was about to graduate from elementary school.

stop playing AAA games

stop waiting for some twitter faggot to get mad at or approve of a game to color your perception of a game or advertise a game to you, I guarantee you that if you have a look through the steam upcoming list, and I mean really have a gander at it like you did back in the day when Playstation 2 game boxes lined the shelves, you're gonna find at least 3 things that look interesting to you.

I just want to get a gf and have sex
why have I never had one
I'm fucking 24 years old
I have a cute face and I'm funny
why have I never had a fucking girlfriend
I'm going to fucking kill myself I am so lonely and miserable I can't take it anymore

Attached: royal_weep.jpg (791x800, 115.45K)

What discord are all of you whiny fucking niggers coming from?

Just take the indiepill

no fucking shit
video games are not a productive hobby
imagine you considered watching television your hobby? its the same fucking shit
all you're doing is consuming shit that other, actually talented people created.
you made nothing, you learned nothing, you gained nothing.

Kill yourself you worthless wastes of oxygen

Download tinder and bang a fat chick
Gotta raise that XP
After that I dunno I'm very lonely too

Attached: 1633394475792.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

If you deserved to be happy, you wouldn't be moping on an internet imageboard.

its never to late to try a new hobby faggot,get a guitar and go learn smoke on the water and greenday songs or get some pencils and draw 2d fap bait