I found it. my weaponfu

i found it. my weaponfu

Attached: 926-0-1434401412.jpg (1920x1080, 516.65K)

I still can't find my waifu bro, but moonveil and Bloodhound Fang is the closest ones

i pumped 5 points into dex to use godslayer greatsword but i think its too slow to be practical but now i got 5 extra poitns in dex so i gota use it

wow elden ring looks like shit lmao

This is Dark Souls...

for me? Whatever he feels like dropping in that playthrough

Attached: Black_Knight_Sword.jpg (518x829, 326.51K)

whats darksouls?

Why does the Zwei look like that?

What a shit texture. Looks like it's made from aluminum.

>You didn't beat the game

What end game weapon would be a good replacement for my halberd? I've got 60 STR, but none of the other weapons seem to have the same long range poking that the halberd has.

For me it's the Lost sinner sword from 2

Ah, back in the good old days where I wasn't forced to get 40 vig

But what rigns u got bicth? And dont tell anyone you leveled that up you fuckign faggto

Why even play the game?

Bastard sword lucerne or glaymore
Get enough int for crystal magic weapon, craft to 15 or to crystal 5 if you go bastard sword qnd save it for emergencys

for me its her

Attached: Red Iron Twinblade.png (132x165, 5.65K)

Have you modded the game or something? Swords don't look like that with the Firelink Shrine lighting in PTDE.

Attached: firelink zwei ptde.jpg (600x800, 222.57K)

I actually liked this one before i went dark cryptsword with resonant weapon
I took my dude from 150's all the way to level cap solely pvp on ironkeep bridge. Took me like 4 months. So many good fights, so much hatemail
Ds2 was best

There are no "endgame weapons" in Dark Souls. The halberd in particular has slightly higher base damage and slightly lower scaling than most other weapons, but the difference isn't particularly meaningful. It's not a STR weapon though so I don't know why you pumped that stat.

shit retexture

BANDIT
SOUL LEVEL 99

I miss it.

Attached: silver-knight-spear-onhand-large.jpg (600x374, 65.92K)