Behold, every DaSfag's favorite part of Elden Ring...

Behold, every DaSfag's favorite part of Elden Ring. An unfinished and empty scarlet rot lake with an elevator they can even jerk off to.

Attached: JustLikeMyHeckingDaS.jpg (1920x1080, 345.93K)

My favorite area was Leyndell and the Subterranean Shunning Ground
t. DaS1fag

That is some N64 tier fog

>Dude just keep dying until you get everything

wouldn't be so bad if the item you needed to remove rot wasn't a fucking pain in the ass to get

toxic swamps are an integral part of the souls experience
could you imagine dark souls without blighttown? no
git gud

Its not hard to get also if you had half a brain you'd of realized you can warp back to the grace before you die

There's a dragonkin soldier in there to fight, and plenty of Basilisks

>mushroom armor
>immunity talismans
>incantations
>boluses
>soap
and I'm pretty sure you can poison yourself with a lower tier poison to wade the scarlet dog as well

don't know why I wrote dog but I meant rot

Shit game, there was no Madness swamp.

>keep dying
Activate godrick's great rune and even if you haven't touched Faith you can use Flame, Cleanse Me! Which is a relatively cheap way of staving off the rot. You'll have to keep using it as long as you're walking the lake but you should be minimizing your time in it anyway

use the fucking quickstep or bloodhound step

just ride on your horse it doesnt get rotted

This is the schizoest of posts.
The area sucks ass, you can't even use torrent to avoid the scarlet rot.
The non-swamp part of caelid though? The ludoest of kinos.

Attached: 1647366008114.jpg (1071x1200, 474.81K)

>The area sucks ass, you can't even use torrent to avoid the scarlet rot.
yes you can?

Behold, 2 fags who haven't played the game.

>Think about how there are poison swamps in the overworld and you can use the horse to not get poisoned and how nice that was
>Get to this place
>You can't use the horse
I should've known it wouldn't last.

The swamps in the overworld are barely even poison swamps, you don't have to engage with them on any level because torrent exists.

The whole point of Poison Swamps is that they're forcing you to engage with something annoying for the satisfaction of getting through them. They're deliberately oppressive. When I finangled a way to cleanly get through Lake of Rot without having the rot bolus because I'd missed it in my playthrough, it felt nice.

They probably haven't even gotten to the lake of rot though, and think OP is talking about the swamp part of caelid.

Attached: f8f474bc-14ba-4a44-93f1-f5f2e1c83078.jpg (356x504, 60.36K)

That's for the DLC

Retarded Ds3 babbys like you should stop pretending like you have good taste or know jack shit about video games, kys.

I'd cum rivers if the DLC was about the flame of frenzy.

Idiot, at least pretend like you've played anything before DS3, you embarrassing little faggot.

fag of same

>YOU CAN'T USE TORRENT HERE
>why?
>YOU JUST CAN'T OKAY?!

Lake of Rot was kino visually and lore-wise at least. Consecrated Snowfield was complete trash through and through, objectively the worst area.

u can

This is Lake of Rot, you can't use Torrent there. It's different from Caelid's rot swamp.

>talisman
ITS TALISPERSON YOU BIGOT

Miyazaki when explaining this to the team:
>TORRENT IS NOT ALLOWED OK?
b-but-
>THE FLOW OF TIME IS CONVOLUTED!!
it doesn't make any sense
>SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

Attached: dasyur25sdm31.jpg (601x601, 28.19K)

based retard

What would be the point of making an entire area this sickening hazard when player could just circumvent the entire hazard with the basic gameplay mechanic they had from the start?

Attached: 1623832730317.jpg (4096x4096, 279.16K)

>wear radahn armor and immunity talisman
>with super high immunity it also takes an extremely long time for rot to wear off
love being gigapoisoned for a decade. I had to look up where the rot cure spell was because the lake was near unexplorable without it. still made it to the gay dragonfag using the regen talisman and beast vitality to slow the rot damage and sipping when I got lower than half health

They did that with every other hazardous area

Attached: 8566464564.jpg (540x527, 59.5K)

>immunity has the same problem as DaS1's resistance stat
well at least this time you don't need to level into it

not the shaded castle

Every other hazard area is in open world and you can usually run around them anyway. Except maybe lava, bot horse still takes damage from lava.
You can't use horse in Stormveil or other areas considered "dungeons", there's no logic, they wanted player to have a particular experience in those areas and having horse would break the gameplay in them.