Remember that time you told everyone you were going to be a professional gamer

remember that time you told everyone you were going to be a professional gamer

Attached: D4C463DF-3020-4FB7-9966-B0326718EF98.jpg (1271x1199, 638.96K)

no

No. Because even I wasn't that fucking retarded.

I never said that, I'll never say that. Don't you ever... don't you ever say that again to me.

>that kid you sat beside in math class that never came to class because he said he was going to become a real pro gamer
>he lost his little overwatch tournament and his team disbanded
>has worked at save on for years now

No. Probably could have done it though.

My brother and I told our parents we were going to be an ice cream men, and that they should build a second story to our house for us to live in and bring us groceries. We weren't going to sell the ice cream we were going to eat it ourselves.

No, what are you, fucking retarded?

i almost got onto an esports org once.
the owner was a pro player for 15+ years and considered to be the best in my country by a large margin. He liked me but knew i was skilled but inexperienced, he said if i could beat him in a duel, he would sign me up to his org.
I lost 2-3.
pretty good imo, then i played a couple tourneys and did worse than i expected and kinda fell off from there

Literally no one cares.

I do. I got pretty close too but then I lost control of my life and now I'm too old.

>frogposter
>retarded
clike wocklork

stfu

Even when i played at locals and was capable of winning when i was like 16 i never told anyone i was gonna become a pro player.
Even now whenever i have some spare time to play somewhere i still take it as having fun with a chance to get some spare money for it.
i care :)

Attached: 1641637177634.png (1727x1603, 2.05M)

No. I told everyone I would make vidya instead. Went to school and was convinced I was going to start working as a game dev. Then I learned how shit the vidya industry is, and decided to work in regular IT instead. Now I make good money, and occasionally play vidya during work hours

Attached: 1634976552281.png (500x500, 253.3K)

weeb

I told everyone I will be a pokemon trainer. Turns out pokemon games became trash so I lost all will to enter competitive.

no

>Spend all my waking hours gaming
>Still suck at games

that's ok

Attached: 1636692785402.jpg (647x659, 130.01K)

No.

Attached: 1494034905354.jpg (538x573, 132.87K)

I've beaten over 500 games and consider I suck at them, and I'd rather enjoy them than have it become a job I hate with a 99% chance of not making it.

The zoomer invasion of Any Forums really is here isnt it.

i studied informatics because i wanted to make videogames.
turns out programming fucking sucks

that happened in 2016 actually