How do I beat it?

How do I beat it?

Attached: elden-ring-malenia-hero.jpg (1600x908, 232K)

dont get hit

Git gud

Mimic
Magic
Bloodhound Step
Hoarfrost Stomp
ez way to beat the game

Jump or sprint attack with heavy weapons to stun her constantly

If you want to actually beat her? Grind the fight out and learn her moveset in both phases so you can parry. Cheese her? Hoarfrost stomp + mimic tear

I cheese'd her as hard as I could with a +10 mimic, +10 rivers of blood on the mimic, and +10 frost axe on me. Didn't feel satisfying at the end, desu. 1st phase is easy it's 2nd phase that's a whore.

how are you supposed to parry the anime mcflurry she does? I can't even dodge that shit

can't block it either, it still heals her even with 100% block.

Attached: 1647316566308.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Malenia isn't hard unless you put like 100 self imposed challenges on you

Elden Ring is a boring cheese fest and when you try play "normal" without weapon arts or summons it has billion tracking, delayed atacks and random bullshit more than previous souls games so you feel like you have to do the boring cheese shit

Sekiro and Bloodborne felt way better to play.

Attached: 1638599378963.jpg (698x489, 211.84K)

You git gud.

>upgrading his shield
LMFAO

>the game is too hard so i cheese and say its easy

Okay.

Can i literally just jump attack combo her with the greatsword?

I did that block with an unupgraded Brass Shield. You can just equip the Greatshield Talisman.

>random hyper armor

>just cheat bro
NO!

Nope, the game was designed around using summons and weapon arts which is why it isn't fun.

Sekiro and Bloodborne were better to play because of that

mimic + kamehameha

Dedication and practice. I would highly recommend using a shield to block the first part of the Waterfowl, or using Bloodhound's Step to reliably dodge it. There is a way to play that involves very carefully attacking her and moving out so you're constantly at range to run + dodge the Waterfowl, but that is insanely tedious. It's perfectly doable without bleed, frost, or any of the other very overpowered stuff.

Attached: 20220307234414_1.jpg (1920x1080, 487.38K)

>jump
>r2
>"AUGH!"
stop getting filtered by this boss.

Attached: wooooooooow.jpg (604x604, 52.38K)

>decide to jump at melania
>by rng she decides to float to the right and completely fuck your shit up.
>follows up with waterfowl
>YOU DIED

Great plan chief.

>Reads your input

interesting, I will try doing that.