AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1643276254801.gif (154x201, 44.13K)

I honestly hate when people make games like this and needy streamer overload because girls are literally unable to not base their entire personality off of the protag. Like at least make the protag a guy or an ugly woman so girls don't dig themselves into a deeper hole of degeneracy and mental illness because they think it's cool or like the vibe or whatever. Like how the fuck do you think a teenaged girl is going to end up when all other women are making an onlyfans while she's sitting at her computer playing a game about some bpd bitch trying to make it as an e-whore. This is what's wrong with the world right now. Females don't have anyone to look up to they are all literally just being groomed by society itself to become hot chip-eating, smartphone-charging, bisexual manipulative liars. Like I know for a fucking fact that every e-girl on this planet that has ever played milk bag or needy streamer overload was going "literally me!" the entire time and I don't understand how we fucking let woman get to this point.

gender means nothing, boys still base their characters off the joker.

Girls (especially streamers) miss the point of the game. The cute girl is to draw in dudes who will get the point of the game

Attached: 1645144646682.jpg (535x964, 86.07K)

I need that one discord screenshot of the girl who started larping as Ame after playing it and the guy trying to calm her down

Literally nothing can be done at this point. Opt out

Attached: 1641102789068.jpg (700x699, 92.78K)

Attached: cesspool.png (456x183, 7.78K)

God I want to fucking brutally fuck this schizoid e-girl, I want to gaslight her, I want to call her ugly, I want to choke her, I want to lie her about her kitten dying, I want to put sleeping pills inside her drinks, I want to change her hair dye with paint.

I was going to reply snarkily, but your post was actually very accurate so instead I shall simply agree with your opinion.

She was right about everything

Attached: 1643367676912.png (696x908, 58.73K)

I know this is a shitpost, but what is the appeal of performing these actions to you personally?

Abusing girls so they're insecure and paranoid is hot

Bless Ame

Attached: peace peace.png (1192x708, 45.6K)

Do you speak from experience? Elaborate if you can.

BLESS

Attached: 1645052622904.png (690x883, 478.33K)

Attached: based.png (320x53, 886)

This, unfortunately

Nta but if you have a clingy mentally unstable girl you can bully them into whatever it usually ends poorly however

Attached: 1644510739498.png (557x472, 247.35K)

Attached: Love from Kazakhstan.jpg (1280x960, 242.59K)

Wow, she's literally me

She's literally all of us if we were a cute girl.
Fuck female is so easy

Attached: 1644263909384.png (480x519, 22.97K)

>IF we were a cute girl
speak for yourself

Attached: radical.png (960x960, 11.11K)

ywnbaw

The writing in this game was surprisingly on point.

It really was. Funny how it flies over most peoples heads especially since it's not even subtle about it

It's not a case of "literally me" but the way she works through some things and how she behaves at times hit way too close to home.

>hot chip-eating, smartphone-charging, bisexual manipulative liars

Attached: 555-come-on-now.jpg (960x882, 59.41K)

Attached: 1636577241525.png (700x650, 42.27K)