The jobber you beat four bosses ago returns and reveals his final form

>the jobber you beat four bosses ago returns and reveals his final form

Attached: bossfoucalt.jpg (1080x1326, 287.19K)

I think I killed the same character in RE6's Leon campaign like five or six times. He went from a person to a zombie to a dog to a dinosaur etc

>Postmodern neomarxist
What the fuck is that supposed to be?

Attached: no.jpg (1024x768, 141.63K)

Exactly the kind of garbage you probably are, human shit.

It means "Jew"

postmodern: thing that I don't like
neomarxist: thing that I don't like that's also jewish

postmodern = absurd and a mockery of the original thing
neo = new
marxist = a person that manipulates by protraying a false dichotomy of oppressor/oppressor where the oppressor is the person that has any advantage to the oppressor

all put together it's a modern version of a hysterical person that creates hypothetical 'inequalities' and tries to push arbitrarily solutions that push their political goals

This is a good example of a postmodern neomarxist comment by the way.

sorry opressed/oppressor

has this guy gone off the rails in the last few years? It's hard to judge since people either absolutely love him or absolutely hate him

bunkertrannies

holy fucking kek

Rightoid retard jargon for thing I don't like.
You have to be a literal cultist to understand, don't feel bad.

Americans are still so obsessed with commies that they have to invent neo commies to call even more people commies

He noticed that all the talking about responsibility only were heard by sensible and rational people, but those people are not those in power who are responsible for the mess we are in right now.

Freezing the bank accounts of people who donated to the trucker protests was what pushed him over the edge.

>t. obvious commies

>mad cultist

Obviously Marxists are not real
Marx is just an evolution of Santa Claus legend.

Americans are so obsessed with commies that the entire nation devolved into full-blown 2001-era Jingoism overnight the moment we had an excuse to punish Russians

Yes mr. user, everyone you don't like are commies.

Ah, so you also call people you don't like santa claus? Weird flex but ok.

Which part of it don't you understand?

Petersons based, tired of tranny lib shit

Constructivist sophists
Though Peterson is himself also a delusional sophist

a tranny retard

Its kind of contradictory since postmodernism is the rejection of metanarratives while marxism is a metanarrative. Baudrillard is as close as you can get to that label