You could be playing an MMO right now

You could be playing an MMO right now.

Attached: 2022-3-16-2-57-29.jpg (2560x1440, 1.75M)

And thank goodness I ain't

Lmao no thanks I already hate my life. Nerd

And I wish I was, I'm bored as hell

I'd rather nail my balls to the floor

No one makes MMOs any more, just single player games where you sometimes cross paths with other people.

I'd rather drink bleach

I already have a job that pays, why would I want one that expects me to pay for it?

Because the only good one is shit right now and I cannot fucking stand the aesthetic of weeb games

game?

id rather have sex

I could also be piercing my testicles with needles.

Fortunately I have a job and a healthy social life.

How is Sword of Legends Online anyway?
Looked interesting aesthetically and it's the closest thing to a TERA 2 we will ever get, but the developer/publisher combo REALLY pushed me the hell away (Chinadev with Gameforge publishing, good lord).
Decent to screw around in for a few months? Guessing it's obscenely pay2win even by Asian MMO standards.

Attached: 1630287696388.png (112x112, 23.41K)

I miss the old mmos that actually forced you to interact with people to get things done. I didn't fall for the job/marriage/debt meme so now I have all this free time and money but nothing to spend it on. Fuck hobbies and socializing I just want to waste time in a virtual world until it's time for the cancer or whatever kills me to take me.

I literally retired from any games that involve grinding.

Not OP but I played for like 2 or 3(?) weeks when it came out. It was neat for what it was. A lot of stuff was clunky and you quickly get into doing the daily/weekly grind. But, it was a decent time waster + something different to look at versus the usual MMO worlds.

Ahh, I see.
Not after anything especially revolutionary, but as long as the combat isn't tab-targeted, and the aesthetics are solid and there's a loli class/race of some sort I might give it a shot in the coming months. Too committed to my existing MMO to quit it for good, but SOLO could make for a decent diversion when my existing grind gets too dull.

Searched around for some gameplay footage, and already came across several "IS THIS GAME DEAD?" Yutub uploads lamenting its apparent fate.
Can't say I'm especially surprised given this IS a Chinese MMO, and those really don't tend to go over well abroad (Genshin aside). Still might be alright for a lark, at least.

Attached: 1625970284263.png (371x339, 148.95K)

boring as fuck desu

/thread

I'm just waiting for blue protocol to finally release so I can get bored of it and start waiting for the next thing.

Is Blue Protocol confirmed to be launching anywhere other than JP-land? Haven't been keeping up with it.
Know there was a big song-and-dance around it back when the first JP closed beta arrived a couple of years ago, but apparently it didn't go over super well (?), and any sort of release date thereafter became a total mystery. Anything change on that front?

Attached: 1644297252373.jpg (1080x1080, 160.91K)

>You could be playing powerpoint Sims right now

Pff

I wish I was.
I remember what it was like 10 years ago where a banger MMO launched every 3 months, it was incredible.
Now there's fucking nothing, nobody tries anymore, the only thing in years was that piece of crap pay to win Lost Ark.

No thanks, I'd rather play a good game instead

People so adherently against MMOs always strike me as those that lack friendship.