Sekiro

SEKIRO THREAD BECAUSE FUCK YOU

Attached: 1.jpg (738x765, 43.42K)

Is that Isshin?

big nose = big penis

What a terrible fucking game, dropped it in an hour. Elden ring is superior

Fought the guardian ape again...only now there's TWO of them. Uninstalled. But not before beating it so you can't say i got filtered.

Amazing game but I already played it to death and it has next to zero replayability. Good game tho but no reason to come back to it for the next 5 or 10 years at the very least.

Anti air deathblow is a shitty skill that's only situationally useful in very arbitrary circumstances

true
however: fuck those straw coat ninja niggers

I hate the DoH
Its cucking me more than Isshin Ashina and Inner father owl

my fucking controller broke and now I can't play the game, alternatively I can relearn all of it on kbm

Neat, a sekiro thread.
I just got through Corrupted monk in the mibu village. Whose bright idea was it to make emblems consumables and put those ghost flame staff user faggots in a melee game?

I had to cheese his 3rd phase with the finger stun and stacking all damage buffs possible. This fight was pure madness.

Anyone know what's up with the divine children? How are they invisible/formless? You could say that it's some schizo shit, but how do Kotaro and the Divine Child both converse with them?

Attached: 1647416117140.jpg (675x1023, 177.66K)

Has anyone found the Sekiro connection in Elden Ring?. I’ve been avoiding threads while I beat the game on a first play through.

I love Kuro!

Why is the story so good?

It makes every Fromsoftware game story (even Elden Ring) look like a joke

Holy shit, me too. I'm as well.
>can't teleport to Ashina Castle now
bro...?

Isshin
>compared to sekiro he’s a big guy
>wears mask
>uses fire attacks (starts the fire)
Was Nolan involved just like GRRM for Elden Ring

Attached: 399A7387-B910-40CD-B128-C491B871F3D2.jpg (963x569, 195.38K)

I honestly think it’s because the Souls games have burnt me out on the ruined fantasy world. Stepping back from it, I don’t know if Sekiro has a truly great story, just one that’s different from the others.

Attached: 21784783572351.jpg (275x184, 12.57K)

Attached: 23908432849823982.jpg (262x192, 11.2K)

>character shows up twice never to be seen again

who the FUCK was he?

Attached: tengu.jpg (300x168, 5.66K)

Emma is with sculptor saying the ministry arrived.
Presumably it's a shit storm in here but it'll have to wait for the next day.

Attached: 3498249823.jpg (460x293, 24.59K)

sekiro has no replayability but at least it has 1 great playthrough in it.
ER has 140 hours of cheating bosses.

Attached: 439284832984321.jpg (261x193, 10.64K)

You expect me to think that a ninja that trains a boy in a giant battlefield that is barely able to survive to become a shinobi then betray him later down the line then an old man that was once a general of his army that likes you more than his son that has the tenacity for you to fight him in final battle with a thematic arena at the end is not kino?

I’m sure I just haven’t gitted gud yet, but Elden Rings bosses really do feel like such a slog compared to the old games. Am I just bad or does it get better?

Attached: 1249268246721.png (604x529, 313.69K)

It's a story with much more direct involvement than in the Souls games. Usually everything big has already happened and you're just picking up the pieces of a ruined world. The conflict between Wolf and Genichiro is the direct cause of the fall of Ashina.

Yeah, you’re right. Sekiro is fucking dope.

That's Isshin with a mask

He names you Sekiro and he clearly has a curiosity of you for the entire game which becomes obvious that he prefers you over Genchiro