Half-way there!

half-way there!

Attached: kort 8.jpg (635x398, 88.5K)

>No MK9
I sleep

Halfway to what? Halfway from what starting point?

why won't they just make mk9? and add the characters that are now wasted on the mobile game

Why waste resource making a new game when you can just slap a half assed dlc pack where tendies will gladly eat it up

WOAAAAAHHH
LIVIN' ON A PRAYER

>Tour ports

Attached: eggbella.png (392x255, 99.83K)

Because MK8 is still topping the charts, there's no reason to cannibalize it. They'll launch MK9 with the Switch 2

I'll take tour ports over the fucking horrible monetization of Crash Team Racing and that new Chocobo racing game. This is truly a dark age for kart racers. Don't suggest sonic robo blast kart 2 it barely has players.

Switch 2 launch title, will carry the console until switch 2 emulation breaks through, then the deck murders switch 2 since it will: Play modern console games, emulate Switch 2, and play the classic games Nintendo doesn't want you to own

Attached: unknown-9.png (1049x661, 1.38M)

>deckfags are actually this delusional
90% of nintendofags don't know emulation exists and don't have a steam account. Most PCfags don't see the point in getting a deck when they can emulate on PC fine and already spent hundreds on their rigs. The steam deck is going to remain a niche thing like every other piece of Valve hardware.

It's a dark age for racing games in general have you seen gt7?

Nah, lets not kid ourselves. They'll release mario kart 8 again on the next console but this time they'll turn the 8 on its side and call it Mario Kart Infinite and all the Battle Course Pass tracks will be included in the base game.

Attached: funky headshake.gif (640x360, 923.42K)

Except 90% of Nintendo fans aren't jobless and lifeless Any Forums posters using high end PCs to shitpost in here, the deck is directly impeding on the switch's territory in virtue of being portable making it in direct competition with it.

Nintendo's blue ocean isn't so blue anymore

*Booster, not Battle.

If you genuinely think nintendo normalfags are going to get a steam deck to emulate nintendo games you're absolutely delusional. Nothing will stop them from consuming official nintendo hardware and software, normalfags don't know how to set up a emulator and they don't know how to pirate games.

The Wii U was so soulful that the Switch had to rehash all its games lol

I fucking hate that you're probably right, I really do. Fuck you for showing me the lame future.

user, you realize like 99% of this board is too young to get that reference, right?

>Deckfag actually believes this

Hey, they didn't consume the WiiU, and if Valve spent more on marketing, then there's a way.
As for setting up emulators.. I'll give you that one, normies will be lost at looking for prod keys

I don't believe that for a second

Why would you not believe Nintendo would do the most corporate thing in any given circumstance? The handwriting has been on the wall since Iwata bit it.

Attached: 1594918374160.jpg (584x458, 60.49K)

If you had said reused a lot of the assets I wouldn't have objected, but just re-re-releasing 8 is absurd. You have no way of backing it up

1. Not that user.
2. It was a pessimistic prediction, not a guarantee.

Attached: 1571228893900.png (128x128, 30.13K)

i know people dislike this argument, but what could they change in Mario Kart 9 to make it a better game? and no, racer skins and new tracks don't count as they don't deal with mechanics or anything. and they certainly aren't gonna do a Switch 2 without a mario kart title in the works

as it is, if MK9 were to exist it would just be a lesser MK8 till they sold you 12 of the tracks back as dlc