Master Duel

Post your decks, N/R deck and future plans for decks

Attached: 96299006_p0.jpg (1200x1020, 1.65M)

I'm going to
I'm going to put a tank
And then, and then I'm going to put bigger tank, on top of it

im gonna make a subterror deck

bros do i craft anything or do i wait for the event ?

so i'm trying it but i kind of don't understand this archetype
it seems really normal summon dependent, like there's no "discard this card: mill 1" card or "you can special summon this card by milling 1" in the archetype like there would be in a modern archetype.
and milling 1 when you normal summon is kind of awful (more to the point, rose dragons are super normal dependent)
normally I'd think you were supposed to put in a bunch of traps or something to slow the gameplay down but obviously that would just mean you mill less monsters so i dunno

At least wait for the banlist to be out

I swear to god, if one more fucking nigger uses a turn 1 feather duster, or lighting storm when I finally get to go first with my altergist deck in fucking silver, I'm going shoot someone.

Wait for the ban list
Many things are going to get hit and we already have some examples of what archetypes are getting slapped
Best not to waste that material unless you just want to do some casual dueling

>altergist
you deserve it

was gonna say this lol

Get fucked, less aids then meme lich at the very least.

Eldlich is one of the most popular decks in the game, and I'm sure there's loads of smurf accounts in lower ranks running it. Need to be prepared.

Did something break with Duel Live?
I've gotten a couple days recently where I get a game I've already seen but from the other player's perspective

Mostly because your shit already got hit and eldlich is next in queue

All of nugioh archetypes play the same it's either solitaire.dek or floodgate.dek

I'm not doing my daylies only to practice the N/R deck and I don't miss it

Attached: 1646897857752.jpg (960x664, 114.33K)

>lost duel because i couldnt summon gossip to 5 mat rhongo even though i had 2 lvl 3s on field
It was turn 1 and he had no interruptions, i dont knoe what could have prevented it

why does everyone keep saying dino is based

shit bricks so often and one ash literally demolishes you

Probably warrior locked yourself

gg metalfoes user, every time I get Mountain smasher on the field with destruction immunity it's still sent to the graveyard. Metalfoes are no joke

Yeah but if you do right misc'ed tyrano is more than enough to swing a game.

when will the banlist arrive?
rumor or speculation on what will be banned?

not he but with the exception of the level 1 xyz, this archetype hasnt gotten support in literally 7 years (received some new stuff in december in the actual cardgame tho). i think its just kind of fucked in general since you're right about it needing most of its maindeck cards to be from this outdated archetype.
probably still better than naturia which i also run a rose dragon variant of.
i think once it gets its new support it can be run with sunseed stuff and thats why its packed together with it.

There's a notice in game that mentions certain archetypes and strategies that will be hit, but we don't know how heavily they'll be hit, and they say there will likely be other archetypes getting bans as well.