Invade

>invade
>look for a place barely anyone knows how to get to
>sit
>waste their time
>currently been 30min and they still standing there

Attached: 8D734137-449F-4E3C-9995-10BA70F13AAA.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

wow this looks really fun

what do you gain from this?

based. i used to do this in a lot of dark souls games. my favorite is when they alt f4 and you get em again and again

based

You are a terrible person.

Attached: troll face.gif (128x112, 86.27K)

>INTfag host
LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Invade at lake of rot. I'm level 85 and it's great fun watching groups shit themselves on a little island while I approach.

Standoffs are hilarious. I saw a host and his phantom behind one of those locked from the other side doors that they could open and I just turned into a box and waited, I figured if they cave I win. If they beat me I win because it was a 2v1, if they disconnect I definitely win. There is no losing for me, because I will always be at the disadvantage.

Invading hogwarts now, I can play like a total scumbag asshole and its based

>leave sign specific area
>lead host to ledge and drop down
>rush to a crumbling platform and drop down
>Scarab runs off and fades away
>host stil hasn't dropped down because spooked of fall
>Gesturing against a tree til they drop and die
>some send me home after 10 minutes of second guessing if they should jump or not

Why? They can just go to the boss lol its their decision to look for them. ALl of this could be avoided if they ignored him or didnt summon :^)

Rate my build bros

Attached: blocks your path.png (1442x842, 1.62M)

>waste their time
Wouldn't be an issue if the pussy host actually wanted to play the game, it's his fault

Needs some range option and a chase down weapon but looks fine

>+5
You're not beating the game.

>level 33
Incomplete.

you barely started

Get the Commander Halberd or one of the Greatspears to swap to for Catching chickenshits that panic roll or run like pussies and it's A1 bigman Sauce

I'm jealous I'm not as cool as you honestly

My pvp experience has been running from two summons while host sits 30 meters away and spams magic kek. This is 125 area, and idiots want to go to 150. Games fucking trash

Why'd you start as a hero? Did you just want the arcane?

The game is great. Pvp is what's trash, but souls pvp has always been trash. Play a fighting game.

I have the dagger as the chase down weapon and knives work well enough.
What level should I be? Im just invading hogwarts, Stormveil and occasionally redmane. Not sure what item based matchmaking is like so I just keep it at +5
Ive considered it but my build leaves little room for anything else, I dont know how many more levels I will get kek
High starting vigor and strength while dumping faith and int shit I have no intention on using, im going full on vigor and end with a bit of strength just to use some fun stuff and trying to go mostly raw damage. Also because im a hero to the people

Attached: roon.png (1442x842, 1.42M)

But im at the tundra just beat mohg in the sewers too

I think it would have made more sense to go vagabond if you wanted to use no magic stats. Also
>invading
>hero