Malenia Elden Ring

FUCK this bitch. How many retarded, self-imposed restrictions did you hold yourself to and how long did it take to beat her? Include level.

All melee no spirits sl 129 and no summons. 10 hours roughly.

Attached: 98E93E32-CA2E-41D5-93D0-7BEB2033D3AA.jpg (600x600, 90.51K)

>129
You didn't beat her.

Deadass I did. I used Dungeater buff which lets me inflict 2 bleeds per phase.

TRUE

Elden ring is BORING SHIT worse than dark souls 2

Attached: 2EIGz40.png (491x75, 10.56K)

I'm convinced at this point that I'm fucking bugged. This bitch just fucking dashes or leaps out of anything I do yet every motherfucker I see recommends abusing her low poise to stunlock her.

What in fresh fuck am I meant to do? Everything else was easy enough but this cuntlicker just kills me within a second of grazing me, takes fuckall damage, regenerates everything, is relentlessly aggressive and for whatever ungodly reason her low poise is barely even fucking present when I hit her (Yet my fucking Mimic has no issues?) The most I've done is get her Goddess of Rot fight somewhere below 50% health and that's just by abusing the Hoarfrost Stomp.

>sl 155
>powerstanced bleed twinblade
4 hours

SL 100

I parried

15 hours

I beat her at level 90 with a 2h Greatsword.
I didn't even use ashes, only to make it heavy because I wanted to learn all her moves.
It was a pretty fun fight.
Took me around 6 hours I think.

I took her out third trie. Bloodhound fang, no shield, no parry, just dodge. Sl 125.

I summoned a mage who melted her with spells, fuck that ginger cunt.

>you didn't beat her

Bitch looks dead to me.

Attached: erfuckthisbitch.jpg (1920x1080, 640.96K)

took me like 4 hours, I used mimic tear and moonveil. Even with those she'd hit me with the anime attack and fuck me up

sl7 powerstanced heavy bastard sword and heavy claymore
no magic, no summons, but I used bloodhound step for consistent dodges and only did jump attacks
took a couple days, I got phase 1 down very tight (throwing knives make it very consistent) but phase 2 is basically just run away and survive until you eventually chip her to death

Attached: 1600086492800.gif (128x128, 40.13K)

about 7 tries
no restrictions, just popped a boiled crab and mimic tear and didnt get hit that much on first phase, me and my bro synchronized our great stars swings perfectly to stagger that bitch to death in the corner. Then she gets bleed proc'd into phase 2 where she now has like 1/3 hp. dodge her retard anime move and hit her with some regal omen bairns, run in for the jump attack instant stagger, riposte, let my mimic do some Waves of Darkness weapon art to stagger her more and kill her quick before she gets off her phantom anime slash shit.

2nd try with whorefrost stomp and mimic
get good, use the tools the game gives you like mitsubuchi-san intended

7th try with giant hunt greatsword and a dagger with bloodhound step to swap to incase I was under her when she started the anime attack
was really fun to fight desu

I beat her at lvl 1 with no ashes no consumables no gear no weapon no audio no controller no monitor no computer no consciousness

do it without electricity casul

>Bloodhound fang

Ah, try again then.

>willingly gimping yourself
When will you niggers learn that this isn't Dark Souls 4

Attached: 1646860430486.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

You did the opposite of getting good. You gave up.

>have to beat radahn to get to nokron
>all the enemies in nokron are pushovers

why

>brags about no summons or magic
>used throwing knives
okay faggot

If shes been beaten without mimic tear then what makes you think you're "gimping" yourself? Seems more like you wanted an easy way out because you suck.

it's over...

Attached: 1601631896324.png (215x260, 108.28K)

This is a super boss. Why should it be easy?

the steam cheevo says otherwise

I'm in the middle of fighting her now, she doesn't seem that bad outside of her rapid slash move, but I haven't seen much of her second phase yet. I have gotten her down to the second phase using just melee, but I gave it a couple of tries using Flame of the Fell God and it's so good against her I'm going to keep using it. I don't think I'll need to resort to any kind of summoning though.

>He actually fell for shitposting of people he doesn't know, at one of the worst places of the internet, that he has to subject himself to such abuse because this will make him Real Souls Gamerâ„¢
>He permitted completely arbitrary criteria to be imposed upon himself by people who did not provide proof that they abide same criteria, and therefore never followed them
What a horrible fate to be so servile to peer pressure. You probably should consider MtF transition, since your mind and reasoning is already that of a female.

what happens if i touch the two fingers

Where do you get that spear?

not him but you get all tree crucible knight gear in deeproot

You get a gesture.

Oh, I thought I explored it all already but I must have missed it.

As long as you know deep down that you failed to actually beat the boss then thats all that matters.

Elden ring is ARPG. Imagine playing diablo 2 or poe and cutting out solid chunk of your character setup to prove (to whom) that you don't suck. Fags who do that and see it as the source of pride would be laughing stock. But somehow they try to present themselves differently regarding this game lmao.

I'd let her rot by dick off and die after a minute if you know what I'm saying