Still the king, baby

Still the king, baby

Attached: 1482952089751.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0?t=216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, its still the one I've enjoyed the most. Although I haven't played Sekiro yet.

lol look at this dumb shit. Why isn't he doing any anime flips? Where's the 10 hit combos? Why is there openings to attack? Terrible design.

sekiro has the best combat out of all the souls games I dont know how anyone can even argue against this

As good as this fight is i prefer maria. And even further i think ludwig was the best boss in the game.

he does those after he buffs for the first time

The biggest flaw with sekiro is that you can literally spam the parry button as fast as you can to complete the games content. I wish i was exaggerating. Besides that they essentially made a rhythm game where you press a single button over and over and over. The concept is there but the execution is poor.

wait until phase 2 bro

*sigh*
Once more, then
> DeS > DS1 = BB > ER >/= DS3 > DS2

Ludwig is the best boss fromsoft has ever made and I can't see them ever topping it.

youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0?t=216
>3:36
pure KINO.

Attached: gehrman_the_first_hunter_by_guidomng_da0znrc-pre.jpg (999x800, 104.11K)

How do you even top perfection in videogame form?
I can name very few art pieces that actually come close to webm related too. If that old fuck Roger Ebert were still alive he'd have kneeled and taken back his opinion.

Attached: 1486840527951.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

i played DeS first and i think BB and Das1 were better

Beautiful...

Attached: 1602640781759.jpg (853x552, 72.89K)

>doesn't delay his swing for 2 hours
>bullets don't slow down then speed up then slow down again while homing on to you

Gameplay looks janky and awful. This is what people have been hyping up?

Maria is too easy and I don’t get the hype around Ludwig. Beyond any lore shit the fight was mechanically forgettable for me, I just remember beating him and moving on. Gherman was a lot more fun and difficult to learn. Further more, Gael is a better Gherman and is the only 10/10 boss from soft has made.

reminds me of mgs3, come to think

It has everything. Challenging but fair mechanics, incredible visual spectacle, awe inspiring music and a great arena to top it off.

and you can spam roll in dark souls and spam dash+r1 in bloodborne to win, it's a fucking videogame not a puzzle

Genichiro and Isshin for me, just everything about the fight is so fucking good. Sekiro has so many good ones on a first playthrough, even if theyre cheapened on the second (like the monkeys and the white snake)

likely where he took the idea from. in elden ring, some parts look like ICO; which was the game that made him quit his job and start making DeS

how is that in any way janky? It looks seamless, the only thing even slightly out of place is that the player is jogging around instead of walking all cool, but you can do that if you want.

Also it is better with music: ,

gehrman is a fun fight (all the hunters are) but he's only a little more challenging that gascoigne

>why yes, I installed 35 mods to make Dark Souls 3 the closest thing we ever got to Bloodborne 2, how could you tell?

Attached: 1629086454491.jpg (3840x2160, 2.16M)

I like both of those fights but I vastly prefer Bloodborne's setting and art direction
I'm not a westaboo but there's something so unique in the whole cosmic horror with eldricht beings in a victorian creepy city that appeals to me so much.

Attached: 1642623026216.png (700x700, 166.02K)

correct, which is why both of these bad designs are fixed in elden ring. enemies severely punish you for improper parry timings and for spamming roll.

the shoe drop in bloodborne definitely puts it above the rest though i still put sekiro next to it if only because i love wolf.

>DeS being the best
chronically boomer take. smallest levels, least interesting bosses, smallest areas to invade in. Every successor did things better.

For one, it's not a Souls game. 2, the combat is boring parry shit.

Sekiro shitters need to stop coming to fucking Souls threads, you're annoying.