Greatest final boss ever. In the entire history of video games, Isshin reigns supreme. Nothing comes close

Greatest final boss ever. In the entire history of video games, Isshin reigns supreme. Nothing comes close.

Attached: index.jpg (3840x2152, 341.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlvuV8lUfeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is fun and I fought him numerous times. I would quit the fight after getting him to the point where I had to deathblow him just to fight him again.
I also fought the best bosses of Bloodborne many times, and many more times in Coop.
I would say that Orphan of Kos is the greatest boss I have experienced; he kept me entertained for so many fights and the whole theme and feel of it is so cool. SS Isshin is probably second greatest though and the coolest fight in Sekiro (Owl 2 is close though)

de blob 2 final boss is better

Sekiros bosses suck because you can just spam parry to beat all of them. Other than that thematically they're just typical japanese mythology shit. Nothing to write home about.

That's not Vergil.

wrong

Do FromShitters not play games outside of their one developer?

right

i know i'm right

Based
Honestly I agree. I simply can't think of any boss that's better

Attached: 1608392710493.png (1200x800, 994.74K)

Fatalis mogs every single video game boss ever

Isshin
Azel from GODHAND
Vergil in DMC5
Credo in DMC4
Minos Prime in ULTRAKILL

those are the bosses I replayed hundreds of times just for the sheer fun factor

based video game enjoyer

youtube.com/watch?v=wlvuV8lUfeA
Not when you can be mindlessly cheesed like this

>20 minutes
bit funny seeing this video when the speedrun nowadays is around 19

Can't parry sweeps or grabs.
Parry timing for thrusts is tighter, why wouldn't you Mikkiri?
Have fun parrying Guardian Ape or the purple fucks. Yes, I know you can parry Headless Ape.
Can't parry Lightning. GG eating Lightning if you don't reversal.

>20 minutes of pokes.
Or you could just fight him hyperaggressive and beat him in around 2 minutes. This isn't Malenia where you get punished for aggression. This is Isshin where aggression gets rewarded in first phase, and parrying the spear attacks gets rewarded in the 2nd and 3rd.

>mindlessly cheesed
Bruh, he turned a 5 minute fight into a 20 minute one.

>commits suicide in the 3rd phase by using lightning.
Vergil is better.

Vergil commits suicide when he decides to use sword rain and I just Cerberus Ice Age all of them back at him

>that first fire cracker
LOL