Hmmhmmhmm...well done, user. I see you have made it past our armies

>Hmmhmmhmm...well done, user. I see you have made it past our armies.
>I must ask you, what do you hope to achieve by defeating us?

Attached: 1452801256986.jpg (1536x1248, 210.14K)

whatever happened to these type of guys?

I'm gonna loot the daggers off the one on the right because my mom won't give me the $40 to buy them at Hot Topic

they were a product of the pop culture during the late 90s-00s. there are still people like this out in rural white areas in the US, but in the mainstream some other unknown cringe has taken their place

Laugh all you want but I'm not getting close to a dude with a fucking sword.

>"with the power of friendship and this gun i found"

Attached: DaOheoFVwAEIy-k.jpg (750x484, 45.61K)

it's probably not a good sword. i would tend to be less afraid of a mall sword. you could probably fight him with a blunt object and win

uncannily accurate

>dude wouldnt it be silly if i did this weird pose? lol look how goofy i look, ahaha
Several years later
>omg do these guys think they look cool? how stupid are these people?

They're older now

Either grew up past this edgy phase that was popular during the 90s to mid 2000s, or doubled down and are now edgy middle aged adults that never grew up

Unironically social shaming. From 2007 onward anyone could take pictures of them in public to post on r/cringe or twitter for updoots

Before that you could be an edgelord at school and people would at worst roll their eyes or not talk to you, but these people always had a circle of similar friends. At the time they were chasing after some aspirational identity that was created by the media, film and music videos. And now people try to mostly disassociate from the identities that social media has documented and defined. The same thing happened with federa neckbeards and atheists

Attached: pC1v0jfsto1_500.jpg (500x666, 149.89K)

>Im here for what you did to me and my family all those years ago. The only achievement here is completing my revenge

Attached: 1616836612683.jpg (840x960, 120.83K)

>Paladin
>Warlock
>Priest
>Thief

mmmm yes user i am an officially sanctioned secret agent government cock taste tester

Attached: 1641595693035.webm (640x640, 2.94M)

>DRK
>SGE
>MNK
>NIN

Attached: 1635716487224.png (1948x1314, 302.16K)

I knew people who looked and dressed exactly like this in highschool (2001-05). But they acted like normalfags, they didn't seem edgy or gloomy personality-wise.

I dunno, I didn't talk to anyone

Go back to your ffxiv thread tranny

I simply fight to prove my own strength.
Now have at you, knave.

Attached: 1639738686028.jpg (969x1024, 165.87K)

second phase he splits into these 4 copies of himself and you have to hit the right one to do damage.

US government took them in to train as elite super assassins. Who do you think Hillary calls to take care of things?

You wouldn't stop making fun of them and now they're extinct. Do you feel proud of yourself?

Another godskin boss fight...

I am here to consume your flesh and absorb your power.

Attached: Askrotet 7th Leige of hell and keeper of the gate.jpg (1080x1080, 159.73K)