You lied to me

You promised me, that the reputation of this shitty, reskinned, piece of open world trash would not get a good player reception. BUT YOU FUCKS HAD TO BE A BUNCH OF CANCERIOUS CUNTS. THIS GAME DESERVES TO BE TRASHED ON, WHY ISN"T IT FUCKING IN THE MID 40"S WERE IT BELONGS?!
>INB4 SHAZMAM FAGGOT OWWWWW WWOWOWOWOWO HAHAHAH"!

This game is fucking trash. And your fucking trash for supporting it. You could have sent a fucking message. That gamers would no longer accept asset reusual and the dumbing down of beloved franchise. Fuck you.

Attached: d76d02bc_o (1).png (283x364, 135.02K)

Attached: elden ring crying.png (778x950, 624.52K)

so, you think the game is bad because it reuses some assets.

shazam tranny cope

i don't even like the game industry anymore

im just playing old ps2 games

>OP

Attached: 1645493664042.webm (480x480, 2.55M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHAZAM SAVE ME WHY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU TOLD IT ME IT WAS GONNA BE SHIT, THATS WHY I DIDN'T PLAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>You promised me, that the reputation -ACK

Attached: 1646590977661.png (446x444, 13.2K)

>muh reaused assets
Oh no...

Shut the fuck up

Pseudo psy op by game journalists and an intersocial contaminary expirement on Reddit gamers

Anti-Shazam faggots are worst then them

Yeah people making fun of mentally ill discord troons are worse than them kek. You're embarrassing

>You: game janky
>fanbase: we know
> You: COPE COPE COPE

Is this person was at least above a 5 in attractiveness people would be running over to help him up

GAAAAAAAAAY
Nobody cares, faggot.

ESL retard

why did you make this thread? are you that fucking lonely?

Bro how the fuck do you just fall down like that
Toes angled out excessively is sign of tight hip flexors, i.e. sitting down all day.
Disgusting fat fuck.

imagine being such a cultist that you view normal people as "anti-you".

>t. ubishit dev
dilate