You did pick the two boys, right?

And then immediatly uninstalled because the game is extremely boring and the relationship is extremely abusive and the albino guy is a complete bitch constantly threatening to commit suicide, refusing to cook, refusing to clean, refusing to scavenge for supplies, and constantly putting down his super cute gay black boyfriend.

Attached: Haven_2022_03_15_16_45_09_238.jpg (1920x1080, 225.34K)

>No white guy/tan tomboy option
Fucking kikes

This. I can't self insert and OP just reaffirmed that there's no reason to play this trash.

> N-nooo the kikes are not letting me be with a fictional woman that wishes she was a man!

Thank them for not letting you be a closeted homo. Can't believe you retards still push the tomboy meme as if it wasn't clear as day you like men.

This. Hell, just two tans even. Either albino looks crap in comparison

I'm not the one looking at traps and deluding myself into thinking it's totally straight as I call a guy's ass a "bussy"

>now white boy brown girl option
fuck these racist a bitch as pigs
stop using whiteness as a fetish you racist fucks

>no option with white dude and brown chick
fuck this game

Are you projecting? Cuz i'm an openly gay guy. As should you be since you clearly like men and even made that entire fantasy about guy's asses. Guess what? Straight men don't constantly think about men's beautiful butts

Attached: Haven 2022-03-15 18-21-45-69.jpg (1920x1080, 94.78K)

wait was that always an option? and was furi developed by women?

>the girls are girls because they are wearing spats

modern "liberalism" everyone

There, fixed your shitty game

Attached: SS.jpg (1920x1080, 324.68K)

Attached: chud7.png (480x640, 68.58K)

Why would a gay albino want to be with a gross bleeding front hole?

I didn't realise you could make this yuri...

racist bitch ill fucking punch racists like you

Stop projecting.

>a complete bitch constantly threatening to commit suicide, refusing to cook, refusing to clean, refusing to scavenge for supplies
so its the most realistic to make him the girl

There go the trannies fetishising dykes.

Huh? The albino male protagonist is canonically gay.

its not
one is trans...

>no cute brown tomboy to love

Attached: 00ee890bd27b1fd3b61d526f5cec4de0.jpg (1103x1600, 603.42K)

Why live?

>so its the most realistic to make him the girl

It's the reason I uninstalled. Unbelievable everyr journalist is saying the romance is the best thing and every game developer should follow after. The albino spends the whole game trying to start fights and drama and the black guy just puts up with it with a smile and if he dares say something like "W-we should think about what we'll do next" the albino has a meltdown.

Attached: Haven 2022-03-15 17-40-52-16.jpg (1920x1080, 146.89K)

>no WMBF option
I don’t know what this game is and I have no reason to

Can't play with tan tomboy
Not playing
Not sorry

No, I haven't even played the game. I probably never will either.

> Any Forums having a meltdown over the game not offering a fictional interracial relationship in which they don't lose to BBC

Holy shit you guys are beyond insecure.

>no tan guy with tan qt either
EVERYDAY WE STRAY FURTHER FROM GOD'S LIGHT

How race mixing propaganda helps you sell games?

Yes we know you closeted homos are obsessed with women who wish they were men. We got it, you don't need to say it 20 times.

Oh now race mixing is bad? Didn't seem to be bad in the previous 20 comments talking about how they want a fictional black girlfriend (male)

Schizo-fag

Let's be perfectly honest, tan/black is just the superior design.