Is there a trope more kino than the main theme being played in the climax of a story?

Is there a trope more kino than the main theme being played in the climax of a story?

Attached: radagon-of-the-golden-order-boss-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (1907x2160, 224.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=es2cMuepHZY
youtube.com/watch?v=AGDY4r951Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The music in this game was so forgettable that I don't even know what you're talking about.

Only the Ancestor Spirit had good boss music in this game

Loux should have been there instead with the main theme. He was a kino boss fight.

Elden Beast should have been an obscure hidden boss fight. You don't hear shit about Elden beast and it comes out of nowhere. Meanwhile you hear a good chunk about the first Elden Lord and the confrontation is cool as fuck. Plus he is actually fun to fight.

The godskin duo theme fucking hits different I don't know what you're talking about

Lichdragon Fortissax's theme though

Based. Elden Beast should have been hidden behind 2 hidden walls and an elevator jump like Midir. Radagon phase 1 Loux phase 2 would be perfect, they are both relatively easy fights too.

Man, the final boss is so fucking weak. Radagon phase is cool but then you fight some giant faggot that runs away non-stop. That shit was more annoying than challenging. If we get DLC, I really hope we get a new final boss.

yes
>protagonist of the first game is the boss of the second game

youtube.com/watch?v=es2cMuepHZY

Attached: demonic presence detected.jpg (369x336, 137.76K)

It even could’ve been a mix of radagon/marika(who should’ve been a phase) and the elden beast depending on your endings to actually differentiate them for replay value

I don't remember any of these. Maliketh's phase 2 is the only one that sticks out. They really fucked up the OST of this game, they should've leaned in more to into nordic music instead of generic capeshit orchestral stuff

this is the most kino moment and best boss and i hadnt even been paying attention to the lore or knew what was going on. he should have been his own boss, running laps with elden beast was shitty

Why of course

Attached: 1637092562103.webm (1024x644, 2.62M)

>it's a "final boss is actually the hero and you are the villain" episode

Attached: 1627413312729.png (128x127, 18.3K)

I really feel that the way he jumps the arena feels like it was meant for you to use Torrent but they decided it wasn’t working

why would you openly tell everyone that you're retarded?
can't remember the music in a game you played? do you have brain damage?
regardless of quality, you're just showing how retarded you are
enjoy being dumb, stupid

>best trope
yes
the timing on the sting is great too
and that pose as the swell hits before it
radagon hitting an atlas pose and sneering at you over his shoulder
i hate that the night of black knives and radagons "death" will be dlc chapters like ds3 did, but this game had so many great moments, and the music was phenomenal
not kings field tier, but up there

Attached: end.png (1920x1080, 3.81M)

kill yourself

Attached: owl sekio deathblows.webm (1022x644, 2.94M)

>You don't hear shit about Elden beast and it comes out of nowhere.
I did because I read item descriptions and I picked up the Elden Stars spell in Deeproot.

Why would they lean into nordic music when the game is set in mythological celtic land

main theme but more badass
youtube.com/watch?v=AGDY4r951Zc

I liked how the theme has Demons Souls leit motif thrown in there.

they did it again
the main theme is a subdued version of radagons theme

Not him, but the only theme I can actually hear in my head is the start of radagon because I had to do that cancerous fight so many times cause I did zero damage to the elden beast and would just get shit on by that one homing magic move that never ended. I can't actually recall any other boss theme.

All the butthurt replies at the truth. generic choir music in every song a good ost does not make.

the only reason you remember boss music at all is because it probably took you 20+ tries to beat them all kek

most of us did all of the bosses in 1-2 tries, so the music doesn't stick out since its boring orchestral shit, sorry