DLC when?

DLC when?

Attached: elden-ring-torrent.jpg (1280x720, 117.66K)

Wtf is there to do after you beat all bosses?

Land of reeds DLC with japanese mythology inspired enemies and dungeons when?

I heard they've already released that as a standalone game

Attached: Sekiro_Shadows_Die_Twice.png (350x419, 299.29K)

Never. This game is fucking massive enough on it's own from Day 1. If we get DLC i'll be surprised.

GOTY 2019. Still surprises me desu.

Don't care, game is an embarassment to all Japanese people after Fire Giant, I'll replay Bloodborne if I want to relive the glory days

A year maybe? They'd be insane not to, given how successful the game is.

We better get something on the scale of iceborne

>people think there won't be DLC
gives them an excuse to:
>finish questlines (assuming they don't patch them in)
>add new weapons and armour (a lot of categories only have like 3-4 options, eg. reapers and flails)
>add something like a miquella boss
>flesh out multiplayer, maybe even add basic covenants to make up for them not being in the base game
>make late game less of a slog, very little in the way of variety, you get railroaded through 2-3 smaller areas unlike how open the 1st half of the game is
>make money (always good)
there WILL be DLC
it WILL be 10/10
you WILL never play the game without it

Attached: 1625633806916.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

It'd be welcome, but where would the story go? What can they expand on?

they can just make up a new story

I don't think they'll touch the existing areas at the end of the game, but I can see them releasing some new fleshed out area or time travel nonsense to old areas with a new twist. I do hope they finish some questlines, but I have my doubts.

There's a bunch of outer gods fucking around, pick one and make something up.

A year for an overhauled re release

>finish the fucking NPC questlines
>give more meaningful talismans like status effect immunity
>Miquella
>expand on literally any of the multitude of outer gods

I expected a Sekiro style content drop/patch down the line at best. Why does every game need DLC any way? Are we that accustomed?

Bruh I'm still in Limgrave.

Miquella is dead lad. Mohg fucked him so hard he actually died and it's why he's trying to resurrect him in that egg during his cutscene.

>still $50 on console
Fucking hell bros I can get Bloodborne for less than ten bucks.

Because Dark Souls 1-3 + Bloodborne all have it. Demon's Souls and Sekiro are the outliers.

Yeah but none of those were a massive open world game with over 80+ hours of content on a single playthrough. Not denying the possibility, but I am in doubt desu. I'm good if this all we get.

Not only this , but it's the best selling From game already and Bandai fucking loves money.