How has vidya affected your day-to-day life? Have you ever used anything from vidya?

How has vidya affected your day-to-day life? Have you ever used anything from vidya?
Fwiw, MGS1 made me completely anti-nukes / anti-war as a child, and mgs2 made me totally set on being in the tech industry.

Attached: metal_greek_salad.jpg (2149x2083, 298.63K)

I dunno about vidya but watching ufc saved my ass in a street fight once

oh shit, story?

CQC, huh?

>walking home drunk
>pickup truck rolls up with a bunch of younger crowd in the back
>short cholo kid hops out & squares off against me
>throws a head kick at me
>block with my forearm like I've seen on ufc
>offer up one of my beers I had in my pocket while trying to defuse like a bitch
>he hops back in the box with his spoils victorious
>felt like a pussy but I was so wasted and I still had like 5 beers in my pockets
didn't get my ass kicked by I definately bitched out

nigga, where do you live? I'd say brazil, but you called him a cholo, so I'm assuming new mexico maybe? Or SoCal right on the border?

anime?

himouto umaru chan

>nigga, where do you live?
actually northern canada at the time but native punks from the rez probably look pretty similar?

oh shit, didn't know that canada was a shithole like that too. Only place I've ever regularly encountered that shit is in the bay area (particularly around oakland and san jose).

>kojima consulted actual CQC instructors to make sure that they were realistic in MGSV
>then had some goofy looney toons bullshit in death stranding
why

MGS2 inspired me to leave Any Forums forever

>offer up one of my beers I had in my pocket while trying to defuse like a bitch

He just started assaulting you and you blocked it and offered him a beer? Sounds pretty chad to me.

>get jumped
>block attack
>offer beer

This reminds me of that greentext where someone said "I have a knife" and the user was so autistic he said "No thanks, I don't need a knife" and walked away.

Attached: 1616013847514.jpg (543x452, 16.23K)

must've been a great inspiration.

I'm trying...

stop trying. We love you here senpai

this tbqhf

None of the people you fight in death Stranding are proffesionally trained soldiers/fighters, so them doing wacky wild shit makes sense

GTA IV taught me to accept invitations and call saying "something came up" later instead of rejecting them outright

I once asked a girl "why do birds fly" during small talk. She thought I was cool.

Attached: verseria.jpg (1280x720, 132.67K)